• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Bad breath, dry morning mouth and FIRST WEIGH IN!!!

So its been one week:

Been noticing that for the past two days I've had pretty bad breath. I know its normal and I'm drinking extra water to counteract it but was wondering if anyone else has had it and if so how long does it last? I know there's the LT gum things but I hate those wafer thin gums, reminds me of snot

Also the past two/three days Ive been waking up with a really dry mouth yet a full bladder. Im drinking more than enough and keep water by the bed. It feels like a really bad hangover but without the headache. I woke up today thinking it was Saturday and wondered what the hell I was drinking lastnight (even though I havent drank now for 9 days!!) Has anyone else been getting bad dry morning mouth?? It doesnt help with the breath either!!

FINALLY......MY FIRST WEIGH IN.........drum roll please.......12lbs lighter!!!!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Deezer

Gold Member
S: 20st11lb C: 14st4lb G: 12st7lb BMI: 32.3 Loss: 6st7lb(31.27%)
So its been one week:

Been noticing that for the past two days I've had pretty bad breath. I know its normal and I'm drinking extra water to counteract it but was wondering if anyone else has had it and if so how long does it last? I know there's the LT gum things but I hate those wafer thin gums, reminds me of snot

Also the past two/three days Ive been waking up with a really dry mouth yet a full bladder. Im drinking more than enough and keep water by the bed. It feels like a really bad hangover but without the headache. I woke up today thinking it was Saturday and wondered what the hell I was drinking lastnight (even though I havent drank now for 9 days!!) Has anyone else been getting bad dry morning mouth?? It doesnt help with the breath either!!

FINALLY......MY FIRST WEIGH IN.........drum roll please.......12lbs lighter!!!!
Yipppeeeee thats a great loss....

The breath does get a bit better but really its just one of them things....

I am in the bathroom brushing my teeth before i even open my eyes sometimes i'm sure!!!! Lol...

Trueleame

Determind dieter :D
S: 20st1.3lb C: 20st1.3lb G: 17st2lb Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Love me love my stinky breath ;) ~lol~ x x x

Lucy_Jucie

Silver Member
S: 22st4lb C: 19st12lb G: 11st0lb Loss: 2st6lb(10.9%)
yeah my mouth is like summit died in it on a morning lol. I use those wafer think freshner things and it works for about 15 mins. But if it gets me slim then i dont care lol

S: 15st0lb G: 10st0lb
Hi
I use the Listerine original mouth wash (as recommended by Lipotrim), and a tongue scraper (what a subject!), but whilst you have a dry mouth it encourages you to drink more I find. Great! I am alright about it all except when my boss likes to whisper to me during meetings to "Minute that comment", but he says it so quietly that I have to whisper back "What" then it all get's embarassing for me.
Great weight loss for you 5050, wish I had such a cool name.
Elaine

HockeyNut

Silver Member
S: 20st9lb C: 12st13lb G: 9st11lb BMI: 33.1 Loss: 7st10lb(37.37%)
I know what you mean. My mouth is as dry as a budgies cage in the morning and tastes as bad! Luckily I don't have the bad breath but Listerine takes away the taste.

S: 15st12lb C: 13st13lb G: 11st6lb BMI: 28.8 Loss: 1st13lb(12.16%)
I find this one of the hardest things about this diet. My Tongue is like a carpet .. I use those strips constantly have them in my bag, car everywhere that's handy & have listerine original in the car too. I'm on day 30 and still not any better but realistically it is a very small price to pay for such amazing weight loss x

S: 21st9lb C: 17st3lb G: 10st10lb Loss: 4st6lb(20.46%)
i'm the same my mouth is worse than ghandis flipflop and extremley furry, i use listerine mouthwash and clean teeth through out day when at work. i'm nearing end of week 5 and it hasnt got any better i'm afraid but i think its worth a bit of stinky breath for a few weeks to be a slim babe :) x

Dahlia Rose

Silver Member
S: 14st0lb C: 14st0lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 31.6 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
have you guys ever left your shake shaker thing overnight without washing it?? it Stinks no wonder our breath kicks!

Deezer

Gold Member
S: 20st11lb C: 14st4lb G: 12st7lb BMI: 32.3 Loss: 6st7lb(31.27%)
have you guys ever left your shake shaker thing overnight without washing it?? it Stinks no wonder our breath kicks!
Lol.... eeeew!!! God my breath was particularly bad this morning!!! Hello ketosis!!! :8855:

Dahlia Rose

Silver Member
S: 14st0lb C: 14st0lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 31.6 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Seriously those shakes stink so bad after a while it's not natural!! My boyfriend says I pen and ink hehe x