Bad Breath

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by nessx, 15 August 2009 Social URL.

1. nessx

nessx Member

Start Weight:
    13st7lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(3.17%)
    Diet:
    SW
    hi i hope someone can help!

im on day 9 now and i have the worst breath and its causing me to feel sick all the time. i carry listerine with me and bought a tongue scraper!

Any words of wisdom? :flirt2:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. mrsessex

mrsessex Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Well the furry tongue buisness should be gone soon mine hasnt been furry for a long time lol

As far as breath goes.... well whenever im at home and due to go out again i brush my teeth, i carry listerine strips (pack of 24 pieses that go onto your tongue), also re-tardex is brill for breath freshning

Whilst in America recently i bought somthing called 'Whisp' which is a throw away tiny toothbrush with an inbuilt bead of gel toothpaste!!! they are soooooooooooo cool and i bought up loads whilst out there havnt seen them here yet!

4. nessx

nessx Member

Start Weight:
    13st7lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(3.17%)
    Diet:
    SW
    oh the striips sound good i have been using a travel size listering for when i am out and about. i hope its goes soon too!
    i think u can get those toothbrush things in service stations!

5. Claudine004

Claudine004 Oh Yea!

Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    You are not supposed to chew as it can make you feel more hungry but I chew a really minty sugar free gum when I am out and about or at work.

I don't chew it like a cow I just keep it in my mouth and it keeps the area fresh. I find it doesn't make me feel more hungry at all.

If i didn't i would stink! Everyone finds what works for them give a few thungs a try and see what works.

Drinking losts of water also helps a lot!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.