Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Bad Day

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by zi-ann, 17 September 2011 Social URL.

1. zi-ann

zi-ann Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st13lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7.5lb
    Lost(%):
    4st5lb(23.02%)
    Feeling pretty low and tearful today :cry:and yep ive already started to comfort eat (ate a packet of peanuts) but im not gonna let it bother me too much, what done is done, im gonna carry on today and if i want something, then i will have it, tomorow is another day to get back on track :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. KDogg_

KDogg_ Member

I had this the other day!!! It's only one day.. As long as u start again straight away tmro :) hope today gets better for you!!!! Xx

4. Loulabella2

Loulabella2 Zumba Mad Mummy & Wife

Start Weight:
    14st10lb
    Current Weight:
    14st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st2lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.43%)
    Diet:
    CWP
    How are you feeling now? Big hugs! Draw a line over today here it is _____________________________ Get back on track tomorrow! xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.