Bad Day!

rhiannon1

I lost motivation a little today and have had a baddddd day! Food,excercise and mentality wise!
Basically a few of my girlfriends bithdays this month and there all buying amazing dresses and im gnna be the fat one (as always) and today i just sat and thought, whats the point! im never gonna be as thin as them in this short space of time if ever! and now im in abit of a slump, sorry to bring the mood down, just having a rant. im sure your all doing fab, although i dont know how you all keep yourselves motivated! good luck guys.

Rhiannon you are gonna get days like this - but tomorrows another day and you can get back on track ;)

It is hard this loosing weight malarky but the rewards are definately worth it.

Think about why you want to loose weight - then tell yourself you are going to do it!

We will all help you along the way so come on - as much as you dont want too - try and do a little exercise now - youd be suprised at how you will feel after it.

Stay strong.

BB x

Thank youuu!! :) i forced myself to do 100 sitsups while watching emmerdale hehe, it doesnt sound like much but i do feel better, thanks for replying, i just get frustrated as i know what to do to lose weight but its just habbit to eat when i feel low! x

Yeah it won't happen so soon, but if you give in, it'll never happen! Keep at it chick :)

Thank youuu!! :) i forced myself to do 100 sitsups while watching emmerdale hehe, it doesnt sound like much but i do feel better, thanks for replying, i just get frustrated as i know what to do to lose weight but its just habbit to eat when i feel low! x

Fantastic - well done you!!!

and I know exactly what you mean about comfort eating - but just take one day at a time and before you know it you will be buying those amazing dresses and making your friends jealous!

BB x

:( have a nice non food treat. Buy something pamperish that's really quite expensive lol i eat when I'm low to perk myself up but I've found a really good quality bath oil or a nice facial etc does the same job for less calories!!!

Legomom said:
:( have a nice non food treat. Buy something pamperish that's really quite expensive lol i eat when I'm low to perk myself up but I've found a really good quality bath oil or a nice facial etc does the same job for less calories!!!

This is sucha good idea!! :)

Rhiannon, it's totally OK and normal to have a bad day :) I just wanted to remind you that it's normal during a diet and it doesn't mean you did anything wrong. So be nice to yourself and do something that makes you feel good. It's easier to 'get back up on the horse' again once you're feeling good. And you can get back up on the horse again :)

Back