Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Bad day!!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by louizekj, 16 May 2008 Social URL.

1. louizekj

louizekj Silver Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I have NEVER moaned about this diet in all the time i've been doing it but i'm feeling so crappy today i need to get it out of me.

I can't get to sleep properly, i don't know if it's cos i have too much energy or what but it's annoying!! I even did a 25 minute jog and a workout dvd last night to try and help make me tired but to no avail. The headaches are driving me mad to the point where i can't concentrate on my revision, even with drinking 4 or 5 litres a day! And my mouth...well it's just yuk!

I don't normally care about any of it cos i love this diet, it's whats made me nearly 3 stone lighter...but i'm just fed up today :( xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. howdy-doody

howdy-doody Eloquent hooligan

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(7.66%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    hahaha - I had the same thing a week ago - I was tossing & turning (& tossing again) all night long... I was knackered all day & then suddenly 10.00 PM came & I'm bright eyed & bushy-tailed...

Luckily my normal sleep routine has come back although tend to find myself waking up an hour or so earlier than usual.

Hope you'll settle soon :) x

4. Barb

Barb Gold Member

Diet:
    Healthy eating/Food diary
    Hey, every ones entitled to an off day - dieting or not! Try and do something nice that would cheer you up a bit. Maybe a new top or some nice make up or something.

Hope you feel brighter soon and congratulations of your huge achievement. 3 stone off is FAB!

5. louizekj

louizekj Silver Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Lol, i worry with you though HD, when you say you were tossing and turning, we all know what you really mean ;)

You've got back into your routine now though? I hope i can snap out of this before next week, got 4 exams and it'll be awful if i'm still so tired!xx

6. louizekj

louizekj Silver Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Thanks Barb, 3 off another 3 to go!

With days like this it's just a bloody good job LT works isn't it, lol. WI tomorrow so hopefully that'll make me snap out of it!xx

7. CANKSTER

CANKSTER Silver Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    If you feel like that again, have a nice soak in the bath, pop some decent tunes on and befriend a rabbit :p

Natures morphine

8. howdy-doody

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(7.66%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    No idea what you mean - I'm sweet n innocent :D ;)

Yeah I've settled back into my routine now - bags of energy during the day now :D (God help people around me...)

9. louizekj

louizekj Silver Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Haha well thats the first thing to make me laugh today!

I have two actually but at this moment in time they are eating carrots in the back garden, lol.

As for the other kind, i'm hoping a visit from my boyfriend tonight will put to rest all the excessive energy i have at stupid times of the night! Plus shed a few extra lbs for the WI tomorrow :p can only try right?!xx

10. ellejay

ellejay Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    He he this made me giggle. Is it me or does LT make anyone else a bit more....you....know....wanting in the s£x department?

Dunno if its a confidence thing or they put something in it to encourage you to lose a few extra pounds lol. xxxx

11. louizekj

louizekj Silver Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Lol, looking at some of the posts we've had on here recently, it definately makes everyone want to get down and dirty a bit more than usual!

Haha ann summers is probably being kept going by all the people on LT!xx

12. gin&tonic

gin&tonic Full Member

i think as soon as your on lt you start to feel better about yourself and therfore makes you horny lol:Deveryone as bad days ,i have trouble sleeping at nights but yet if i get chance to have a kip in the afternoon its lovely ,so if i was you try to have a nap in the afternoon this weekend nice baths are a favourite of mine or reading in bed ,or get the other to sort you out lololol;)

13. howdy-doody

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(7.66%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Bloke's are horny 24/7/365 whether on LT or not. FACT. :D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.