Bad day :-(

Poggy

Doing it for my girls!
I've had my first slip today and I feel c**p! Was cooking lamb chops for the family's tea and they smelt so good I ate one! Of course that started me off and I followed it with a chicken drumstick! What makes it worse is that I went out shopping with my daughter and bought my 1st bikini in a size 14 to work towards. That ain't gonna happen if I can't control myself :cry:

Feeling down.

Claire xx

Don't be too hard on yourself, at least it was just protein. Hop back on the wagon and keep giong. you will look fab in that bikini!

dont panic too much, youve cheated now and realised how much it wasnt worth it :)

Just get back on it Poggy, you know you can and the results will be worth it. You have done really well so far so don't give up. That size 14 bikini is beckoning!

Hope, just realised you are 3 days older than me!

Just get back on it Poggy, you know you can and the results will be worth it. You have done really well so far so don't give up. That size 14 bikini is beckoning!

Hope, just realised you are 3 days older than me!

Dont panic just get straight back on it.XX

It's a lesson learned.
The chop and chicken were not as good as you thought they'd be.
Only protein, so probably no damage done.
Try and remember how you felt after eating them, and remember it next time you're tempted.
Keep strong Hun. xxxx

Dont let it bother ya hun, we are all human and im sure as ya are regretting it now then it mustnt have tasted that good, I seriously dont think ya done much harm although just learn from it and get back on our wagon!! We are all here for ya hunny and if ya ever feel the need to slide again just log yourself on here and we will talk ya out of it. Also if it helps, take some photos and pin them up everywhere in the kitchen, it should be enough to turn your head away from food and say to yourself "Yes I will do this diet cause I believe that I will be thin", think yourself slim and ya can do it, gud luck

as everyone has said dont worry just hop back on the wagon and you will be fine

As Cathy said, remember how you feel now having eaten and next time it will help you to say no to yourself! We are all human and make mistakes, it is just important we learn from them. At least you only ate protein - it could have been much worse so drink plenty and think of looking gorgeous in that bikini come summer!

x

Yep well said by everyone!!
Atleast it wasnt carbs!!
I was tempted by pizza and a fresh cream bun with chocolate and frosting on the top!! If i had of ate that them i would have been over loaded with carbs and straight outta ketosis!!
Good luck getting back on the wagon !!
And whats your bikini like? is it nice?

Back