Bad days

Tinytootz

Mini crazy cat lady
I sometimes wonder how many 'bad' days are lined up for me! I realise that may folks are going through far worse things than me, and my heart goes out to them. But in my little life, today has sucked!

Went to CAB to try and sort out my finances. Since the split, and before the split, they were in a bad way. Some wrong choices in life, and two redundancies haven't helped. Seems like my only option is bankruptcy, which scares the jeebers out of me.
I then log into the book of faces, and looking right back at me is pictures of scumbucket and s**tfeatures, all happy and smiley.

Trying ever so hard to remain positive, to remain on track, and to not lose my cool, but I would quite like to cause him harm! I keep saying over and over again that it is his loss, and I am better off without him, but some days I don't feel so lucky!

Mum has been trying to set me up with someone from her work. He seems nice enough, exchanged a few emails. But I hadn't heard anything back for 3-4 weeks. So I bit the bullet and asked if he fancied meeting up for a drink. Nothing ventured, nothing gained, and all that jazz. Still nothing.

So ive decided to treat myself tomorrow to a haircut, paint my nails, and go out on the town. Not dressing up to the 9's, as it only makes me feel self concious, which doesn't suit me.

Been awhile since my last moany post, so things must be getting better, somehow!

Looking forward to when 2010 ends! :banghead:

oh hon xxxx a friend once described face book being the route of all evil and its so true!

things will get better and you can have a moan here anytime- we wont charge ;P

love ya lots honeypie. x

Facebook is s**t, if you think that having the negative feelings is a way of letting him win - time is a healer. Maybe at the moment it might be more important to look after yourself as I believe my own opinion if you feel rubbish you send out bad vibes. Give it time things will get better, life is never smooth. Keep smiling and just focus on the plan and try out new recipes which might make you feel better :)

Aww hon you really are going through a rough time at the minute!! *hugs*

Take your time getting back in the saddle with dating and everything though, you don't want to end up getting with someone on the rebound xx

Take your time getting back in the saddle with dating and everything though, you don't want to end up getting with someone on the rebound xx

Oh no, by no means do i want a serious relationship! But someone new to talk to, who doesn't know about all the past would be nice :)

I sometimes wonder how many 'bad' days are lined up for me! I realise that may folks are going through far worse things than me, and my heart goes out to them. But in my little life, today has sucked!

every1 has different problems, just because your are different to mine, of john smiths or bob the builders they are no less important or cause you less stress!! have a moan as often as you feel you need to!!
(((( big hug hun ))))
xxxxx

Looking forward to when 2010 ends! :banghead:

Amen to that, I feel your pain.
Stay strong, you're doing amazingly.

Sending man hugs

Back