Bad enough being a fat Mom but I can't be a fat Grandmom too!

TobiiRheaStarr

Away with the faeries....
Hi everyone. My name is Tobi. Some of you may remember me from a couple years ago. I was doing really well, I lost nearly 8st, was getting fitter, my back/leg problems were easing and my confidence was going through the roof.

Well here we are a couple years later.

So I have just given birth to my 6th baby. My son, Rylee-Harper Seren was born by early Csection on March 7th 2013 weighing a hefty 11lb. I gained all of my weight back and more, partially before but mostly through the pregnancy. We had a lot of health problems and had to have numerous scans etc. I ended up back on crutches not being able to walk without being in tears. Half way through the pregnancy we found out my 14 year old daughter was also pregnant. (Cue the judging). To put it simply, she was raped. I won't go into more detail atm for obvious reasons but suffice it to say she decided to keep the baby and is now 35+3 and due on Aug 2nd with a little girl.

My eating went through the roof during this time and I had (am still having) a slow recovery from the pregnancy and csection therefore still struggling to walk for a long period of time etc.

I have been trying and doing better with my eating but I seem to do well for a week, mess up a bit, do well etc etc. I have a Myfitnesspal account that I use and will be using from today again properly but will also try to track on here too.

I weighed in at 25st 12.5lb yesterday. ( I was 26st when I had given birth ) and am calorie counting. I am vegetarian and do like my big portions. I also work 3 nights a week so my meals aren't always "meals" as such. My goal weight is 12st.

I really hope I can do it this time. I don't want to be fat forever. I'm 31 on Wednesday 3rd and I would love to hit say 35 and be happy with how I look! At the moment I dread looking in the mirror and have nothing to wear...literally! I have to wash and wear one dress! :(

If anyone is in the same boat or wants to support me feel free to add me on here or Facebook. I add food pics etc on there too.

Much love Tobi xxx

Stopping by to wish you the best of luck in your weight loss journey!

And your daughter must be a tough wee cookie, I wish her well on becoming a mother. x

Thankyou so much Yep she's her Mothers daughter lol x

Well my Mom made a gorgeous lentil and veg crumble which I've been nomming on and I made a veg, lentil and brown rice soup for nights which is lovely and filling.

Day two over and completed under calories :)

Day 3 complete. Well it will be once I finish the food I've bought to work with me lol. Under calories again.
I had:

Breakfast (after nights) - bowl of homemade soup
Breakfast (before nights after sleep) - muesli and milk
Work meals - veg and lentil crumble, homemade soup, muller corner, pickled onions and beetroot and a curly wurly.
Drinks - coffee and sf squash

Cals 1794

Tomorrow is my birthday and I'm gonna make a quorn bolognese for my dinner :) well that's the plan anyway lol.

Here to say hi and welcome.

Your defo a busy lady. All the love in your house and seeing you do so well with your kids must have inspired your daughter to.know.she has your strength. No judging here as we dont know your story.

Good luck and here to support you.

Sarah xx

Thanks Sarahmun lol that made me giggle. My partner is from Swansea so I know all about "mun" lol. Thanks for the kind words appreciate it xx

Happy birthday xxx

your the only ones who's understood that i usually get called sarah mum! Lol it was my nickname in uni as went to bristol uni! Lol.

Well have a good day today.

Sarah xx

Hope you are doing well !! No judging here just support if you want it x look forward to seeing your progress as I think you sound like. Determined lady hope to hear from you soon

Hey everyone, So I had a lovely birthday. My partner surprised me with banners, balloons, cake and presents which never happens lol (21st birthday balloons and banners haha). He bought me an Ironman 3 poster ( I love RDJr!) and Lush bath bombs. Also I had a new bag, chocs, clothes for when I am smaller, perfume, makeup and other bits. I feel so spoiled!!

"Diet" still going good. 9 days complete on "plan". My best mate came round with a bottle of Rose and we had chinese on my birthday. I had 2 glasses and tracked it all. I also had a box of celebrations which I had a few of (tracked) and gave the rest to my partner and kids which is not like me. Saturday night I bought chippy and chinese for partner and kids and I had... wait for it....homemade lentil and veg soup!!! That is unheard of for me to pass up chinese!

I made a quorn bolly and veg soup on Thurs. Today I had:

Breakfast - veg soup
lunch (at work) - quorn bolly with wholemeal pasta
dinner (at work) - veg and lentil soup
snacks (at work) - muller corner with strawberries from Mom's garden and a curly wurly
drinks - water, 1 coffee!

cals - 1492.

I actually feel a bit better in myself in only just over a week which is great.

I even treated myself to a few bits of makeup, a new top, dress and cardi :)

Hope everyone are well xxx

Back