bad news 4 me

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by XlosingitX, 15 July 2008 Social URL.

1. XlosingitX

XlosingitX Gold Member

hey every one my diet is up the creak as have found out today ive got to have a colopesy and hysterctomy ( all spelt wrong they found abnormal cells in cervix cn3 stage they said so i guess ive got to come off diet has nay one been through this any info please im still sticking to diet till i see doc on friday

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(8.33%)
    Very sorry to hear your news:hug99:

Be sure to let us know how you get on.

I don't know anything about that kind of operation.

I found this post by CD Counsellor, hope it helps.

Love Mini xxx

4. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Sorry to hear your news. You'll be able to ask all the questions when you see the doctor. And write them down before you go so you'll remember what to ask

Irene xx

5. HopeSprings

HopeSprings Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st4.0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st4.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.74%)
    Diet:
    Slim & Save
    Hi my 28 year old daughter had Stage 3 severely abnormal cells last year. She had a colposcopy and because there were so many bad cells she then had a cone biopsy. The abnormal cells were in two places on her cervix and the gynacologist said they'd put her under general anaesthetic because she was going to dig deep to try and get them all out. It was a nightmare for us all. She suffered from excessive bleeding and the hospital had to call the doctor out in the middle of the night to have a pack inserted - she was haemaraging. I'm going into such depth on this because I know how worried you must be. My daughter came out of hospital the next day. I'm very pleased to say she's now had 2 normal smears, 3 months apart and they will keep doing them every 3 months for 2 years. I had a hysterectomy 10 years ago, but kept my ovaries (for another 6 years until they had to come out as well). If you want to know any more please don't hesitate to ask. You can PM me if you'd prefer. You're in good hands, they've caught the abnormal cells and action is being taken now. Best Wishes to you.

6. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

Hi, so sorry to hear that news.you are doing really well.Les us know how you get on hun :) x

7. sumayyah

sumayyah please try again

Start Weight:
    23st6lb
    Current Weight:
    17st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st13lb(25.3%)
    Diet:
    was cambridge now exante
    so sorry to hear your news, hope everything goes as well as possible and your on the mend soon

8. amethyst

amethyst Banned

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.17%)
    Diet:
    CD
    hy hun, yes i been through the same i also had stage 3 (but didnt have hysterectomy, was asked but i said no), i wasnt put to sleep for it though, i had a needle to numb uterus, could see it all on the tv, and then the cells were burnt away (wont go into to much detail), i was very very lucky! it was all ok for me..

think you have to come of the diet 2 weeks before and then 3 months after an op? please speak to your doc about it..

good luck hun you will be fine!

xx

9. missmf

missmf getting slimmer

Diet:
    cambridge, sole source. (trying!)
    i'm sorry i dont have the answer to your question, but i just wanted to wish you luck.
    i'm sure everything will be fine, the main thing is to look after your self, you can re satrt the diet after.
    take care and keep us informed. x

10. KD

KD Gone fishing

Diet:
    Was Cambridge, now maintaining
    Oh dear, I am sorry to hear you have to have an op :( Hope it all gets dealt with quickly so you don't have long to worry about it!

You take very good care of yourself eh. :hug99:

11. Wilualison

Wilualison Full Member

Diet:
    WW
    big hugs to you and I hope all goes well for you X

12. Gemstone

Gemstone Here for the Journey

Diet:
    Healthy Eating (common sense)
    A worrying time for you but be encouraged by the number of people who go through this and come back out the other end absolutely fine. Thank heavens for early detection as abnormal cells are usually just that (I think the other word is pre-cancerous - pre meaning not there yet). As far as the diet is concerned, why not change to a healthy eating program for the time being (I lost 14lb in 5 weeks doing just that) It needn't be a terrible thing. Your health is the most important thing so do what you need to do to protect it. I am sending good vibes for a healthy future and love and hugs to help you through this difficult time x

13. Camilla

Camilla Silver Member

Very best wishes XXXX

14. Dragonfly

Dragonfly Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st8lb
    Current Weight:
    12st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    4st0lb(24.14%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Wishing you all the best, well done for having regular smear tests. Take care

15. XlosingitX

XlosingitX Gold Member

what lovley people you all ty xx

Last edited: 14 January 2011
  16. Barb

Barb Gold Member

Diet:
    Healthy eating/Food diary
    Just sending you hugs!

17. canireallydothis!!

canireallydothis!! Gold Member

Diet:
    Cambridge!
    Oh dear hun, Im thinking of you loads and wish you a speedy recovery. Love x

18. XlosingitX

XlosingitX Gold Member

ok now time to look on the bright side :) on the 1,200 plan im sure i can have toast n egg oh the heaven loooooool i swear im not gonna put the 4 stone back on if it kills me im gonna be a s good as gold ( whistles )

19. Gemstone

Gemstone Here for the Journey

Diet:
    Healthy Eating (common sense)
    No probs hon - we'll all be here for you x

20. xdebzx

xdebzx Full Member

Diet:
    cambridge SS
    hey hun,

just wanted to say good luck with your procedures, i hope everything goes well for you.

debs x

21. XlosingitX

XlosingitX Gold Member

thx gen and debs im staying positive gonna stick top plans like my life depends on it lol hopefully still might lose some

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.