Original Bad Start to the Week - Can i turn it around

Kateee

Hi all
i've had a messy few days being away and I;ve gotton off track and overdid it each day on syns. My weigh in is in 3 days time. Have I ruined the week for myself or is there time to turn it around? I'm temped not to go to weigh-in as I don't want to be up on my 2nd week..

Hi all i've had a messy few days being away and I;ve gotton off track and overdid it each day on syns. My weigh in is in 3 days time. Have I ruined the week for myself or is there time to turn it around? I'm temped not to go to weigh-in as I don't want to be up on my 2nd week..

My advice would be to get back on track tomorrow, try to have very few syns and try to do a bit of exercise- even just a few short walks. As someone who has yo-yo'd for years I know that my downfall isn't the odd few days when I've been off track but the fact that I think I've blown it and give up- this always eventually leads to me piling on weight again. The hardest thing to do is to go into a weigh-in knowing the scales won't show a loss, but I really hope you do. I'm not sure how much you have to lose but there are bound to be weeks when things haven't gone to plan - yours just happens to be at the start of the weight loss journey! Good luck - you can do it :)

Thanks for the reply :)

I'll get back on the wagon and do as you've suggested. Its very tempting to write off the week but you're absolutely right, I'll get stuck in and try to even things out!

Thanks for the motivation :)

I know how easy it is to say this week has gone bad already, ill skip weigh in and try again next week but its so hard to get back on track! Weigh in and if your up, so what, you know where you went wrong. So you won't want to do it again..

please dont skip weigh in. have done it loads and it never helps as I find I dont get back on track properly until after the next weigh in and have lost a week. You have 3 days to do some damage limitation. Accept that we all have weeks like this when life gets in the way - you never know, you may be pleasantly surprised

Just weighed in >3lbs!!! :eek: So happy :)
I stuck to superspeed foods religiously for the remainder of the week and Its paid off. Thanks again for all the kind words of encouragement <3

Congratulations, that's fab!

Well done - brilliant result (arent you glad you went?!)

:D Yup! I'm still Smiling Thanks everyone!!

Back