Bad Start with Week 1 of slimming world

i had a bad to start with week 1 of slimming world, i used to weigh 18 stone and got down to 13 with slimming world in 2006 and ive slowly crept back up to 16 stone, im in a happy relationship and eat whatever i want, not too much junk and rarely a takeaway, i do love a good sit down with chocolate and Crisps i love lots !, if i were to have a chinese if have crispy shredded chicken in chilli, and curry sauce and chips ! lol, i also studied catering at college so i have a love for food. i also own a cupcake business but im not going to go into that, being a diet website and all(maybe later x )

so last week i started very good i only had 2 syns each week day being helmans light mayo on salads for lunch
this just set me up for failure at the weekend because i tried so hard in the week and when i had a drink i thought, go for it, i had lager too which was really bad, buffet food too at a party, and chocolate to recover the sunday, in the end i put 2lbs on and felt so dissapointed in myself

i started this week on tuesday with bacon and 2 brown toast, tomatoes, im going to try and use my syns in other areas besides alcohol and NOT drink this weekend- im seeing steps live in sheffield friday but i wont drink. ive also had a weight watchers tikka masala 6.5syns for half a jar with chicken and sugar snaps and roast peppers it was lovely !

ill let you know how i go on weigh next on monday xx

When I started slimming world, my major downfall was alcohol. I could easily get through 6-8 bottles of magners in a night and think nothing of it (hence the excess weight!) When I discovered that each bottle was over 10 syns I decided to go for the lowest syn drink I could find, turned out to be dry martini with soda and a squeeze of lime (2.5 syns for a 50ml measure!) And I find due to cutting down I don't have the desire to drink as much as I did now and for me (who is still even now the butt of any joke relating to alcohol in my family due to how much I used to drink which really annoys me) that's a massive change!
Anyway, where I'm going with this is maybe try and find a low syn alternative that you can still have quite a few glasses of within syns and you will probably find that you naturally cut down. Good luck, it will soon become second nature x

When I started slimming world, my major downfall was alcohol. I could easily get through 6-8 bottles of magners in a night and think nothing of it (hence the excess weight!) When I discovered that each bottle was over 10 syns I decided to go for the lowest syn drink I could find, turned out to be dry martini with soda and a squeeze of lime (2.5 syns for a 50ml measure!) And I find due to cutting down I don't have the desire to drink as much as I did now and for me (who is still even now the butt of any joke relating to alcohol in my family due to how much I used to drink which really annoys me) that's a massive change!
Anyway, where I'm going with this is maybe try and find a low syn alternative that you can still have quite a few glasses of within syns and you will probably find that you naturally cut down. Good luck, it will soon become second nature x

At my heaviest I could drink a bottle and a half of red wine every night, no bother but I knew if I wanted to lose weight I could no longer do that.......I now have vodka with diet coke and lots and lots of ice and lemon. Since I have lost weight, I can only really stomach 2 glasses of wine max but am quite happy to stick on one which keeps me within my syns x

Back