Bad Stomache ache and Sickness

Hey folks,

Can anyone Help? im back on TFR after 6 weeks off. i was on it for 10 weeks previously and lost 4stone. down from 19st 3 and im 5ft 8.
But im on day 2 today and i feel great but for some reason my stmach just wont except the shakes i keep being sick all the water and the shake itself and i have a really bad indigestion type pain but its awful.
Im trying to push through it as i know you can get bad days, but im really struggling, ive had a rennie but this seems to irritate it more?

any ideas xxx:cry::cry::confused:

Aww sorry to hear you are having a real rubbish day :(

Was it with all three shakes that it happened? How much water have you had today?

The body can take time to adjust and do all sorts of things whilst adjusting, so hopefully it's just that. I would say stick to small sips of water for the rest of the night and try get an early night xx

Thanks Katie,
Yes after each shake I've not had the third n just sipped on water. Sickness is easing but the stomach pain is there.
I remember the down days last time but didn't really feel poorly. Fingers crossed I will feel better in the morning.
I've done an old trick of putting my water in a wine glass lol. Mental tricks :) xx

Thanks Katie,
Yes after each shake I've not had the third n just sipped on water. Sickness is easing but the stomach pain is there.
I remember the down days last time but didn't really feel poorly. Fingers crossed I will feel better in the morning.
I've done an old trick of putting my water in a wine glass lol. Mental tricks :) xx

You're welcome :)

I wouldn't have your third shake then, i'd let your stomach settle over night .. make sure you keep hydrated though. I'd sip the water too .. love the putting it in the wine glass lol

Hopefully tomorrow you're stomach will have settled and you'll feel much better and your first shake stays down.

Hope you feel better soon xx

Hi
I had that on day 2. I wasn't sick but it wasn't easy drinking. By the end of the night I was in agony with my stomach (remarked to OH that I though it was trying to eat itself). It was much better when I woke up on day 3... only to be replaced by a thumping headache that didn't let up until several doses of paracetamoll later (about 10pm). But after that all fine.
So don't worry too much tonight. See how you feel tomorrow. If it's still as bad then speak with your chemist/GP.
Wishing you better xxx

Thanks jojo,
Just a bit bizarre first attempt was fine just a couple of bad days. Nothing like today. Tried to get the third drink down to no avail. Don't think my tummy is happy anymore :-( will see what tomorrow brings. Thanks all *big hugs all* xx

Yeah i was just going to suggest more water in your shakes.... and maybe some peppermint tea.... will help your tummy settle!!! x

Thanks all. I've just had my first shake tummy ache is still there so going to see how it goes.
Such a shame if they don't settle after going so well Only 2st to go :-( xx

Back