Bad week and bad weekend

Discussion in 'Rosemary Conley' started by Summer, 18 February 2009 Social URL.

1. Summer

Summer Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(6.83%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Oh week 5 weigh in first time I have put on weight, put on 3 pounds.

I did expect it though as I had been drinking and went to burger king on Friday night.

The weekend did not get any better I went to an all you can eat indian buffet :s.

I think that week 6 weight in on Saturday I will not have lost anything as yesterday I got drunk and ate mini eggs.

I really thought I was doing so well and my diet wasn't even a diet just a change of lifestyle and I was getting used to it now I have went off road and mad.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. precious

precious Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    Healthy Eating
    Hey Big hugs..

Ive had my days like that but just remember everyone has their off days im sure you will do well nxt week for your weigh in and you know why u put the weight on good luck, my weigh ins are mondays and i stayed the same

4. F.A.R

F.A.R Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    good old exercise n cutting out junk
    Everyone has blip days and remember thats all it was, a blip. Ur doing so well dont let this put u off succeeding. Its not always easy but its how we pick ourselves up and carry on that counts.

:)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.