• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

bad weekend... binge

Sam1309

Silver Member
S: 20st3.2lb C: 19st12.3lb G: 14st0lb BMI: 47.8 Loss: 0st4.9lb(1.73%)
well had a bad weekend, had the niece and nephew to stay 6 and 2. both attemtped to play up all weekend

then to finish it off..... i went to see a dog i was looking at adopting only to be told we couldn't have him as we had kids with us. never mind we see them a few hours a month. the fact they were there meant we couldn't have the dog.

so i turned to food. sausages at that

looking back it made me laugh, i wanted something to chew on so i made a choice, do i change or not??

so no chocolate biccy's etc etc etc i had sausages and stayed in ketosis....... also there not as bad

annoyed a binged but pleased at my choice of food

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

princess-of-power

this is SPARTA!
S: 13st13lb C: 12st8lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 30.2 Loss: 1st5lb(9.74%)
Oh hun, dont be too annoyed. You're doing the right thing, coming on here, acknowledging what went wrong and then getting right back on that wagon!

I had a 'cheat' this weekend too. Well, Ive got bad tonsillitis and my poor throat is so sore, so the OH had a tiny bit of chicken in an 'add a meal' sense. Im not annoyed, Im glad I did it and Im back on the wagon again. Keep smiling x