BAD weekend!!

xxchristiexx

Team Reem
Morning everyone

Well wat a crappy weekend food wise I had!! Started of great on Thursday and ended badly with a big slice of fudge cake, started of good fri ended with chicken pakora, Saturday was the same but ended with 2 slices of pizza! And yesterday I didn’t eat an awful lot but what I did eat wasn’t good! I cud slap myself cuz I felt like crap after doin it!! But its one of those things, going to draw a line under it and move on.. im 100% back on plan today.. any tips on how I cud pull back between now and wed?im almost certain iv gained but fingers crossed I can maybe do something between now and wed :/ :break_diet:

xxxx

Morning everyone

Well wat a crappy weekend food wise I had!! Started of great on Thursday and ended badly with a big slice of fudge cake, started of good fri ended with chicken pakora, Saturday was the same but ended with 2 slices of pizza! And yesterday I didn’t eat an awful lot but what I did eat wasn’t good! I cud slap myself cuz I felt like crap after doin it!! But its one of those things, going to draw a line under it and move on.. im 100% back on plan today.. any tips on how I cud pull back between now and wed?im almost certain iv gained but fingers crossed I can maybe do something between now and wed :/ :break_diet:

xxxx

Hello there!! I have had exactly the same this weekend... I started off pretty good Thursday then Friday I was sticking to it really well but Friday afternoon I had a kfc with my family for lunch at work and from then on just got worse...!!

I had a sw breakfast Saturday morning... And then followed it by about 15 broken biscuits from the local supermarket!! Then had an indian for tea...!!

Sunday I had a slice of brown toast then went out for a sunday roast which was beautiful and then followed that with no less than SEVEN cadbury mini swiss rolls!! Eeeeek :( Oh and a handful of kettle chips AND a cadbury caramel bar... Yes you are hearing right!! :(

I must add I got my period late last week so I am totally blaming that because I dont EVER eat that much cr*p like that in one go - there is always a reason hahaha :) xxx

Ooooh sorry forgot to put my tip in LOL!! Yes my tip is try a success express for a couple of days!! My consultant told us about it the other week and thats what I'm going to be doing a couple of days this week so try and pull my weight loss back a bit!! I've never done it before as such but sounds dead easy... Eat mostly fruit and veg with a third of your plate of free food and two of super speedys and veg etc. Do that for each meal then I think its two healthy extras of each :) xxx

blondee -sounds same as my weekend!!:( and i am also blaming it on the dreaded period lol tryin my best to stay bk on track this week and beat the munchies!!

blondee -sounds same as my weekend!!:( and i am also blaming it on the dreaded period lol tryin my best to stay bk on track this week and beat the munchies!!

I stayed the same last week and ate tonnes more fruit and veg than I usually do so HAS to be the monthly visitor LOL :(

I'm back on track today - going to try that success express for today and extra easy tomorrow and the success again on Weds and see what happens!! :) xxx

Hey
Im glad I wasn’t the only one who fell off the wagon!lol I was 100% yesterday and today will be the same with weigh in 2mro..lets hope I haven’t done too much damage :)lol

Back