Bad Weekend...

hobnobsmummy

Silver Member
Bad Weekend food wise, just been too busy to even think about eating properly. Starting to get really stressed at the fact that my life is so manic right now!
But on the plus side I did go to TESCO today with Xen Rules in mind, and I have stocked up on low fat things, healthy things and Within Xen rules things :) I have no excuse from tommorow onwards.

Tomorrow is a new day & your cupboards are stocked now so back on it. You will soon undo any damage done. X x x

I regularly fall off the wagon, the important thing is how quickly u realise and jump back on! One bad day or even a few bad days won't ruin all the hard work xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Can only agree with what's been said Amy! You can do it, wagon assistants MizKirsty & Kat are ready to strap you back in x

Thanks Ladies, need to get back into updating MFP too, been a bit slack with it.

hobnobsmummy said:
Thanks Ladies, need to get back into updating MFP too, been a bit slack with it.

Mfp is like an admission of what you're doing & sometimes it's hard but knowing I have to update it & knowing my diary is viewable to my friends on there stops me!!

I agree with what's been said so far but you do have a lot in your plate at the minute so it might be better to relax about it all till life calms down a bit. Everything falls into place when you're not stressing xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks, just having to deal with so much I feel like I am letting myself down by not trying my hardest to lose the weight, but other things have to come first at the moment and I think that is what I am struggling to get my head round. The gain last week didnt help either.
Thanks for your support tho, it does mean a lot xx

Back