Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Baggy skin

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by spottitchsam, 21 January 2010 Social URL.

1. spottitchsam

spottitchsam Silver Member

Start Weight:
    20st1.8lb
    Current Weight:
    20st1.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    hi all
    just jumped on here while my grandson has a nap.
    i would like to know
    as anyone who has lost a lot of weight on the lipotrim got loads of saggy skin.sorry to be so rude.its just that ive got 9+stones to lose and im a bit concern of the loose flab thats going to left just hanging around.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Scotsmist

Scotsmist Life is not a Rehersal!

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st12lb(20%)
    Diet:
    Was on LT, now Rosemary Conley
    Hi Spot
    I havent lost 9stone but I have lost around 3.5 stone and I dont have any loose skin. I do have an apron of fat but I always had that but it is disappearing.

My advice is to do toning as soon as you start LT. Dont do high impact aerobics, but something to tone your muscles. I do coreball which helps the core muscles.....Pilates is good for this too and anyone of any size can do it.

I also moisturise daily as this helps the elasticity as does the drinking up to your max of 4 ltrs of water.

Not saying you wont have any loose skin, but if you try and prevent it as much as possible you may not.

Tanya (summergirl) lost just over 8 stone so she may help you, but from looking at her pics I dont think she has much :)

Good luck though and just keep slapping on the moisturing cream and keep active I would say.

4. Shangri-la

Shangri-la Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st9lb(13.14%)
    Diet:
    exante - working solution
    Hi Ladies,
    I have to admit when I lost weight last time with Lipotrim, I was left with really saggy boobs and an even worse than it is now saggy belly.
    I was told that because I was not have the levels of protein necessary on a diet that I was loosing muscle and would naturally end up with sag.

I really dont care though now if i get my weight down. There is always the good old boob lift and tummy tuck.

So , keep the head up spot because you should tackle the weight first for health reasons and then worry about the toning up after.

5. Stinkybreath

Stinkybreath Size 14 here i come!

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st6lb(16.75%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Yes i got the saggy bazoomers when i lost 4st, i hated my big boobs but wasn't really chuffed with the results the weight loss had on them either. Other than that in was fine, i do have a little overhang tummy but that's from having a c-section and doubt it will ever go!

6. CherryRocks

CherryRocks I love my purdy shoes

Start Weight:
    20st5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    5st8lb(27.37%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Yepyepyep I lost 6 stone in total last time and my belly was awful..I actually prefer it fat, if I liked being fat..thats why i'm trying to stay around the 4lb loss a week so i'm eating every now and again,even though I want to lose it fast the faster it comes off the worse the loose skin....maybe you could 2/3 of the weight on lt then rest exercise and low cal???

7. dunlop73

dunlop73 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st13lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st9lb(35.09%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    LT
    Sorry to be a party pooper but eating whilst on LT is a definite no-no. You should either do TFR or not. It is possible to follow the Lipotrim Maintenance plan which uses different formulas as meal replacements (a bit like Slimfast) and then eat a lo-calorie/lo-carb dinner if you'd prefer to lose the weight more slowly.
    I've said it before and will say it again: Read the bag and stick to it, or it won't work properly! LT is not a pick 'n mix diet. Sorry.

Jon

8. Kate08

Kate08 Full Member

Start Weight:
    22st1.5lb
    Current Weight:
    22st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Yup I do, I've got the dreaded apron as well :(

But saving for a tummy tuck, dont know if I'll ever get a boob job, but I'm definately having an arm lift as well to get rid of the bingo wings. (And I'm only 29 ! :eek:)

I dont care when I have it, but at the moment whenever I get a £2 coin, I'm putting it in a money box to start saving for the deposit. So far I've got £560 :D

9. Candlewix

Candlewix Down boy!

Start Weight:
    16st5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(8.3%)
    Diet:
    The Cambridge Diet
    Hi spottitchsam

Yup, sorry to say even though I lost 3 stone originally ( back because I fell off the wagon ) I was getting a bit saggy maggy there, arms, boobs, neck ( think balloon with the air let out :p)... But I figured after the weight is gone...if we give it a bit of time and gentle exercises, moisturising etc...it may slightly restore itself. My friend lost a lot of weight, kept it off and although at the start was saggy, she looks great now....not perfect, but great!
    Its to be expected I suppose...being slim 'n baggy better than fat 'n flabby 'eh? :D

10. spottitchsam

spottitchsam Silver Member

Start Weight:
    20st1.8lb
    Current Weight:
    20st1.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    thanks guys,great help all round. x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.