Baggy waist in yr trews/jeans? Meet the buckle-less belt!

AliGal

Eating meat
As you may know, I've lost 3" from my waist and only an inch on my upper thigh - so I have several pairs of jeans that are loose at the waist and slide down.....

I have found the solution. It's called a "Buckle-less Belt". It is attached to the belt loop on one side of the fly, goes through the loops round the back and attaches to the front loop on the other side.

So it would be good for people with arthritis or other challenges who want to wear a belt, but don't want a buckle digging in or can't face having to undo it and do it up when they go to the loo (or simply can't do it) . There are lots of similar looking belts of this type on amazon. Who knew?!

I chose this one because the bit that goes through the front loops is elastic rather than leather or plastic so will last longer. The machined-on tabs are actually leather (not pretend), and it has a simple aged bronze look fastening to lengthen or shorten, a round ring so you can actually have the belt close at the front if you wish and comes in several colours. So for me, the best choice overall.

Mine is blue - paid £9.49 - a couple quid more than cheaper ones - but worth it for reasons above. ie=UTF8&psc=1

No Buckle Ladies Elastic Belt for Women Mens Invisible Jeans Pants Dress Stretch Waist Belt up to 48" by SUOSDEY

I ordered it on Sunday and it was in my post box today, with a neat little card that shows how to use it. It'll fit down to 30" - as I expect I'll stop at 32-34" that's fab. Who knew buckle less belts were a thing? #veryhappy

Now, my size 22 jeans feel snugg at the waist, and not in danger of falling down! I won't be walking around hoicking them up every 10 mins.....Yea!!

Back