Bah!!! Bad diet day :-(

Daisyboo

Having a crappy diet day today - have been struggling most of this week but today I just kind of stopped trying. I am coming down with a cold and i started my period on Wednesday. Iv had some really bad news about a friend who is pregnant today and some other personal family stuff - just feel like everything is getting on top of me.

Hubby Is being so lovely and understanding but wish his kindness didn't help me indulge in treats!! He brought home a dark mars which we shared over coffee then after seeing a friend in hospital w her new baby he came home via the pub where we shared a yummy platter of starters and a banoffi cheesecake and an apple crumble washed down w two big glasses of wine!

Hoping to get back on the waggon tomorrow - but not holding out too much hope :-(

BLAH!!!!!!!!!!

Hiya,

Sorry to hear you are having rough time at the minute hun, everyone is allowed to slip up and have days off plan. Just think of it this way, it's one day or week or month in the rest of your (slimmer) life.

Positive thinking has a lot to answer for! Stay strong and positive and you will go far!

Hugs,

Natt x

Aww.........Daisyboo, squiddie's right - you can't let one bad day spoil the rest of the week! Or one bad week spoil the rest of the month! One bad month spoil the rest of the year ..... and so on!

Ok, you've gone off track .......... put it behind you and start afresh ......... like it's day 1 of the plan! Easier said than done, I know but it CAN be done ......... remember that holiday to Egypt! I'm going there for Christmas and New Year so that's one of my big incentives at the moment too ......... just imagine yourself lazing around in the sun in a "skimpy" outfit! Go for it Girl!

we all have days like this swetpea.

I always think theres two ways to look at it. Give your self a break. Some things are just more important than trying to resist that piece of cake. Youv alot going on and i can sympathise. So get back on it tomorrow. Accpet what youv eaten, and bare it in mind when you hit those scales. You may be pleasently suprised, but if not, atleast your prepared and you know why.. but get back on plan the minute you feel your emotionally able too..

OR throw yourself into slimmingworld. Use it as your positive distraction. You time. See the results and feel better within yourself, which in turn will make you more positive inside and more better emotionally equiped for when bad things happen. if that makes sence.

When my nanny died i knew she would ahve wanted me to carry on, i threw myself into food optimising, and at the time i was in my hairdressing training, even attended college in the morning before her funeral. It was a difficult time for me, but seeing the losses each week, made me feel stronger, like i could cope.. and for me i found it easier to get on with life by giving myself somthing so positive to really focus on, instead of drowning my sorrows in crap food and avoiding every day life to mourn.

hope that helps.. anyways, what im trying to say.. dont feel guilty, and dont be so hard on yourself.

((hugs)) x

Big hugs! Now draw a line underneath it, and carry on. Think of it this way, there are many things we have no control over, but SW puts us in charge of what we put in our mouths and we DO have contol over that. We all have sh*t weeks , but eating doesn't solve our problems and just leaves us fat and unhappy :eek:

Back