Baked apple

skipalong

Thought I was being all organised and practical this morning and was looking for something warm to follow my soup at lunch time. So I currently have an apple baking in the oven.

But it's just struck me that this probably won't, as I'd assumed, be free? As doesn't cooked/baked apple become syned?
:cry:

baked without sugar is 0.5syns for 28g hun

or on average each one is 2.5 syns :(

If I have one baked apple I don't syn it (naughty I know) because I would eat one apple after a meal.
If I had stewed apple though I would syn it as I'd have more than one.

Same as if I have one banana mashed onto toast - then I don't syn it.

But if you are being super duper good and have the syns, then syn it.

Thanks very much for the replies. I will have to syn it, as am trying to be ultra good!

It's cooked without any sugar, but in some water, and it's completely collapsed - very much resembling stewed apple now. Feeling really hungry today, so it should at least fill me up a bit.

For future reference- a 227g apple baked with 1 level tablespoon of mincemeat is 1 HEXB and a REALLY nice christmas dessert

For future reference- a 227g apple baked with 1 level tablespoon of mincemeat is 1 HEXB and a REALLY nice christmas dessert

Ooh, fabulous, thank you! I'm trying to plan ahead with Christmas meal ideas, so this will be excellent (I have my in-laws coming and they love apples, so this is perfect!).

Back