baked bean and mushroom lasagne

Discussion in 'Slimming World Recipes' started by danemi1, 13 May 2011 Social URL.

1. danemi1

danemi1 Member

Hi peeps

Havent done sw since back in the day of red or green. I used to often make bean and mushroom lasagne with the tin of macaroni cheese to have in between layers - back then we used to blitz the cheese to ensure it was smooth and then later it came from HQ that blitzing wasnt allowed - you had to have it as it was with the pasta shapes whole - well couldnt think what to make tonight - week 2 of rejoin - so have got slimming world wedgies in - sprinked with chives, tarragon and paprika and then have a sw baked bean mushroom and unblitzed macaroni cheese - have looked on here to check I have remembered recipe correctly (its in anyway so bit late if not) now a little worried cos I cant find hide nor mushroom of it - have we been stopped completely now???

How do you know its not a toadstool in there - answer cos there aint much room in there (mushroom) golly I wont give up my day job - eh!!!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. slickers

slickers Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st6lb
    Current Weight:
    9st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st13lb(16.88%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    slimming world
    macaroni cheese is now synned blitz or no blitz

4. Mrs.S.

Mrs.S. Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st3lb
    Current Weight:
    18st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(0.78%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi, have just commented on the baked bean lasagne thread so it should be about 4 u (don't know hot to post url's from phone, sorry).

No mention of macaroni cheese but possibly because pp said is now synned. X

Sent from Laura's iPhone using MiniMins

5. danemi1

danemi1 Member

thanks girls - will go and see if I can find out how many syns - darn it! - it was yummy though and only had one tine of macaroni between the 4 of us - thinned it out with nat yoghurt and quark so dont think it will be too bad and had it with sw chips (with skins on - yummy)

6. kazpeza

kazpeza Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st0lb
    Current Weight:
    9st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(13.64%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    I've never done that lasagne but for my lasagne I use 2 packets of morrisons own instant cheese sauce it's only 3 per packet so between the 4 of you would be 1.5 which I think is great for a lasagne

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.