• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Baking AGAIN!!!! Chocolate cupcakes with dark choco sprinkles!!!

summergurl

♥3 Years Maintaining♥
Today I have baked a 40th birthday cake for my mums friends so whilst waiting impatiently for the sponge to cool so i can fill it i decided to make cupcakes!! haha

Chocolate cupcakes with buttercream and dark chocolate sprinkles - i can't believe i am resisting one of these bad boys! ;) lol

All my own creation!

Will post pics of the birthday cake tomorrow once its all iced and done :) but for now - drool over these sexy looking things ;) hahahahaha

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Attachments

Last edited:

dd26

oh my god - my mouth is literally watering!!

summergurl

♥3 Years Maintaining♥
Lol!! :)

Ooooooohhh you are awful...........but I like you!!!!!
And the cakes are pretty fantastic as well!!!!!

You are baking mad summergurl. They look delicious!!! I had the twins b-day part last saturday and baked some xtra large choc chip muffins with creamy vanilla frosting (mouth watering now) but I resisted too. Cant believe it though!!!

summergurl

♥3 Years Maintaining♥
LOL sorry to post the pics guys!!! :eek:

You are baking mad summergurl. They look delicious!!! I had the twins b-day part last saturday and baked some xtra large choc chip muffins with creamy vanilla frosting (mouth watering now) but I resisted too. Cant believe it though!!!
Haha i am indeed baking mad! lol
Ooooh those muffins sound lush!!!:D and well done for resisting babe :) x

mrs bee

doesn't like the rain!
i cook non stop too, hubby has a freezer full of yummy meals and friends and family are always getting cake/cookie deliveries!

What about some recipes then

Today I have baked a 40th birthday cake for my mums friends so whilst waiting impatiently for the sponge to cool so i can fill it i decided to make cupcakes!! haha

Chocolate cupcakes with buttercream and dark chocolate sprinkles - i can't believe i am resisting one of these bad boys! ;) lol

All my own creation!

Will post pics of the birthday cake tomorrow once its all iced and done :) but for now - drool over these sexy looking things ;) hahahahaha
Hi Summer girl
I'm looking for a recipe for some nice fruited biscuits made with white flour rather than brown. Or a light fruit cake any ideas

Sheep

on the up lol
And prob, sent half the forum to go eat again :mad:
Its bad enough coping at home and out with food, But to come in here for support AND theres pics of more food GREAT,

summergurl

♥3 Years Maintaining♥
Thanks guys - matronix - i will pm you tomorrow at some point with a recipe.

And sheep - you dont have to come and look at the thread now do you! You can clearly see there are attatchments in the thread title so sorry if i have offended you by posting these but if they drive you to eat thats your problem - dont look at the thread. I know some people on here like to look at others baking piccies.

Would anyone else be annoyed at me posting pics of the 40th cake i finish tomorrow...????

Last edited:

dd26

No, I'm looking forward to it hun, if anything it inspires me to try and have a resolve as strong as yours!!

summergurl

♥3 Years Maintaining♥
lol thanks dd :)

i'll put a 'warning' in the title in future! :)

They look so blimming gorgeous!!! and Tanya please post the pics of the cake tomorrow, i for one lurve seeing pics of all the yummy food you and others cook, i wish people would put them on here more often lol, it kinda helps seeing them in the same way smelling food is good too lol xx

summergurl

♥3 Years Maintaining♥
Thanks for the compliment justin.

In future i shall put a warning in the title - people that dont want to look at the thread dont have to - those that do will :)

I know for some, like becca said looking at and smelling food helps (certainly does for me) but everyone copes differently.

katy73

Silver Member
Good for you summergurl, i love baking cakes and i love to feed people, especially my husband as it makes me look smaller and earns me brownie points at the same time!!:8855:
I think next time you ought to go for lovely gooey brownies