Baking AGAIN!!!! Chocolate cupcakes with dark choco sprinkles!!!

summergurl

♥3 Years Maintaining♥
Today I have baked a 40th birthday cake for my mums friends so whilst waiting impatiently for the sponge to cool so i can fill it i decided to make cupcakes!! haha

Chocolate cupcakes with buttercream and dark chocolate sprinkles - i can't believe i am resisting one of these bad boys! ;) lol

All my own creation!

Will post pics of the birthday cake tomorrow once its all iced and done :) but for now - drool over these sexy looking things ;) hahahahaha

Attachments

• Chocolate Cupcakes With Dark Choc Sprinkles (2).jpg
    Chocolate Cupcakes With Dark Choc Sprinkles (2).jpg
    486.8 KB · Views: 166
  • Chocolate Cupcakes With Dark Choc Sprinkles.jpg
    Chocolate Cupcakes With Dark Choc Sprinkles.jpg
    498.7 KB · Views: 219
  • Chocolate Cupcakes With Dark Choc Sprinkles (3).jpg
    Chocolate Cupcakes With Dark Choc Sprinkles (3).jpg
    486.9 KB · Views: 247
Last edited:
Lol!! :)

Ooooooohhh you are awful...........but I like you!!!!!
And the cakes are pretty fantastic as well!!!!!

You are baking mad summergurl. They look delicious!!! I had the twins b-day part last saturday and baked some xtra large choc chip muffins with creamy vanilla frosting (mouth watering now) but I resisted too. Cant believe it though!!!

They look scrummy.

I have gone through a baking madness phase, sponges, biscuits, doughnuts and bread and I hate and detest cooking.

Oooh yummy!!!

LOL sorry to post the pics guys!!! :eek:

You are baking mad summergurl. They look delicious!!! I had the twins b-day part last saturday and baked some xtra large choc chip muffins with creamy vanilla frosting (mouth watering now) but I resisted too. Cant believe it though!!!

Haha i am indeed baking mad! lol
Ooooh those muffins sound lush!!!:D and well done for resisting babe :) x

i cook non stop too, hubby has a freezer full of yummy meals and friends and family are always getting cake/cookie deliveries!

What about some recipes then

Today I have baked a 40th birthday cake for my mums friends so whilst waiting impatiently for the sponge to cool so i can fill it i decided to make cupcakes!! haha

Chocolate cupcakes with buttercream and dark chocolate sprinkles - i can't believe i am resisting one of these bad boys! ;) lol

All my own creation!

Will post pics of the birthday cake tomorrow once its all iced and done :) but for now - drool over these sexy looking things ;) hahahahaha
Hi Summer girl
I'm looking for a recipe for some nice fruited biscuits made with white flour rather than brown. Or a light fruit cake any ideas

And prob, sent half the forum to go eat again :mad:
Its bad enough coping at home and out with food, But to come in here for support AND theres pics of more food GREAT,

Thanks guys - matronix - i will pm you tomorrow at some point with a recipe.

And sheep - you dont have to come and look at the thread now do you! You can clearly see there are attatchments in the thread title so sorry if i have offended you by posting these but if they drive you to eat thats your problem - dont look at the thread. I know some people on here like to look at others baking piccies.

Would anyone else be annoyed at me posting pics of the 40th cake i finish tomorrow...????

Last edited:
No, I'm looking forward to it hun, if anything it inspires me to try and have a resolve as strong as yours!!

lol thanks dd :)

i'll put a 'warning' in the title in future! :)

thats like totture and should not be allowed think of the poor people on here with weak will power that dont help them i mean they look bloody lovely god dam you lmao iam a chef and a good one and i have to say ive not seen better cup cakes you got it down to a art

They look so blimming gorgeous!!! and Tanya please post the pics of the cake tomorrow, i for one lurve seeing pics of all the yummy food you and others cook, i wish people would put them on here more often lol, it kinda helps seeing them in the same way smelling food is good too lol xx

Thanks for the compliment justin.

In future i shall put a warning in the title - people that dont want to look at the thread dont have to - those that do will :)

I know for some, like becca said looking at and smelling food helps (certainly does for me) but everyone copes differently.

Good for you summergurl, i love baking cakes and i love to feed people, especially my husband as it makes me look smaller and earns me brownie points at the same time!!:8855:
I think next time you ought to go for lovely gooey brownies

Back