Extra Easy baking potato problem and fear

nk2015

i am in fear of eating white baking potato is high carb, how can we make sure it is healthy and low gi and avoid bloat? in past i eat it with cheese n baked bean and ofren bloat and cant eat whole day! i think i am doing wrong, please advice. tomorrow mum will pop the baking potato in oven for dinner. so i want buy something to help me less bloat and easy to digest instead whole night awake heavy stomach.

i will put lemon and onion finely chop in baked bean to ensure get Speed in it. but it is not enough. any idea? cottage cheese fat free? or have a yogurt after ward when potato bean is finish eat.

thanks

If potatoes make you feel bloated, then don't eat them. There are plenty of alternatives.

Or maybe it is the baked beans which are the problem? Some people find them difficult to digest.

Or maybe try baking a sweet potato - they cook quicker and have a lower gi

Though I agree - its possible the beans bloating you

As everyone else has said hun, if they don't agree with you I would avoid them. It could also be the baked beans making you bloat.

Never force yourself to eat something you don't like (or that don't like you), there are plenty of other things you can have :)

I agree that you should try sweet potato instead. Also try a baked potato with something else on, not beans. If you feel the same you'll know its the beans!:)

Back