baking -Why so I do it?

Sez

has started again!!
Oh bum....

Had some very ripe bananas in the fruit bowl, so decided to make some banana & nut muffins for Steve and kids. They are in the oven now and smell torturous.....

Why do I do this??? Because I love the family I guess, and at least with home made I can be sure thy are not getting too much cr*p in their cakes and goodies!!

Time for a nut bar methinks!!:wave_cry:

Have you read my baking thought record on my blog? I'm sure you have - but it might be helpful to revisit it and do it yourself.

Have you read my baking thought record on my blog? I'm sure you have - but it might be helpful to revisit it and do it yourself.[/quo

Just re-read it Sarah, thanks! Actually this morning I have baked some more as Steve and the children are off to MIL for dinner this evening, and I often like to give them something dessert wise to take with them. Today, it was no bother at all.

I had a choc muffin (legal, of course) water, and a black coffee and all is well! The sky did not fall, no guilt crept up on me and ruined my day, in fact I feel good!!

Happy Sunday!!

xx

I think that the 'I'll die if I can't have that' thought made me ping the most - 'No I won't! It's just food!'

Back