• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

baldy troll

cry,,,,,,, My pinkhaired troll is now offically bald!!I bought this troll at the start of lipotrim called ramus. He was so cute bout 10 inchs here with pink hair bout 2 inchs high.I've been noticing his hair has been going lately. Little bit here little bit there some pink hair on my pillow this morning. I came home from the shop today at 6pm and he is now bald!!! Is this a lipotrim problem has any one else suffered hair loss on their trolls or is it just me.Is this the start of things to come one of mmy friend said I had a bald patch coming at the back of my head 2day, and she swears shes not [email protected] with me!!Since I am now single/dumped I cant see it!!help:cry:poor rasmus he didnt hurt anyone little itty bitty troll.Maybe I need a hobby

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

TracyJ

Gold Member
Lol get a hobby quick!!!!!! Love to Rasmus xxx

Sara4

Gold Member
S: 15st6lb C: 15st6lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 35.9 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Ahhhhhh! Poor rasmus! Still bald is trendy for male trolls!

lillie

weighs a lot less
are you on drugs,or are you pulling his hair out as you are sexually frustratedxxxxx

TracyJ

Gold Member
I have a pink troll in my bathroom...i now fear for his hair!!! xx

fattothin

Gold Member
You need help hun. lol xx nutter!

TracyJ

Gold Member
Hahaha is rasmus for rent?! xx

Shazpaz

LOL...you guys!

kelly22_1

loves minimins
S: 15st11.5lb C: 13st11lb G: 10st10lb BMI: 29.3 Loss: 2st0.5lb(12.87%)
oh my word the joys i can think of with 10 inch's lol x

Giz a ring

kelly22_1

loves minimins
lol gaz x

moi x

TracyJ

Gold Member
Lol Garry x

kelly22_1

loves minimins
we know u mean your head is bold and 10 inch's long lol

Yummy Mummy in the making

TRYING to be patient!!
cry,,,,,,, My pinkhaired troll is now offically bald!!I bought this troll at the start of lipotrim called ramus. He was so cute bout 10 inchs here with pink hair bout 2 inchs high.I've been noticing his hair has been going lately. Little bit here little bit there some pink hair on my pillow this morning. I came home from the shop today at 6pm and he is now bald!!! Is this a lipotrim problem has any one else suffered hair loss on their trolls or is it just me.Is this the start of things to come one of mmy friend said I had a bald patch coming at the back of my head 2day, and she swears shes not [email protected] with me!!Since I am now single/dumped I cant see it!!help:cry:poor rasmus he didnt hurt anyone little itty bitty troll.Maybe I need a hobby
hehehehe thats so funny, you've really made me laugh! :D xx

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Junk Basket 3
Moderators 1
Lipotrim Forum 12
Moderators 0
Moderators 2