Ballygobackwards - New start

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Maintenance' started by ficole, 23 June 2011 Social URL.

1. ficole

ficole Member

Start Weight:
    17st13lb
    Current Weight:
    16st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(5.58%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hey all,

I'm new to this. :cry: I called into my local pharmacy last night, to discuss starting Lipotrim. I'm heading on holidays in 2 weeks time, and advised the lady I just wanted to get started now, while I'm in the right mind frame. She has advised me to start on the Maintenance programme first, until I get back.

Has anyone experience this before, as I feel I going about this thr wrong way?:confused:

Thanks
    Fi

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. JanD

JanD maintaining since June'09

Start Weight:
    15st9.5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st13.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st9.9lb(30.02%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World, Dietchef, Lipotrim - now maintaining (I hope!).
    Sorry Fi .... I don't really know anything about the Lipotrim maintenance programme as such. You may be better posting in the main Lipotrim forum. This maintenance section is where those of us who have completed their Lipotrim journey post to help us maintain our weight.

I hope you find what you need and good luck with it!! x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.