Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Banana Icecream - YUMYUM!!

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by ThinDilema, 19 January 2009 Social URL.

1. ThinDilema

ThinDilema Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st0lb
    Current Weight:
    20st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st9lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet Girl!
    Quick recipie from me and my boyfriend although you may already use it I thought I would post my variation :D

- 2 x banana shake packs
    - 100ml cold water
    - 15 ice cubes

I did two batches to do my lunch and 'pudding' I know your not meant to leave them for more than 15minutes but Ive come to no harm! Although if your worried eat straight away!

Place the 100ml of water in a smoothie blender and add the 2 banana packs blend until smooth then chill for anything up to an hour, then place in the 15 ice cubes and blend for 3-5minutes it turns 100ml into 700ml!! :eek: and reallly realllly thick! Then place it in a bowl and if you WANT place it in the freezer for 30-60mins for the ultimate ice cream experience!! :D although it can be eatten straight away! or from the blender ;)

Hope this is useful! Is gorgeous with vanilla as well! Also you can add some sweetener (pellets) if it isn't sweet enough :p

Loveyou all lots&lots!
    Rachiie -ox-

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Serena A

Serena A Can't think of a title

Start Weight:
    14st12lb
    Current Weight:
    8st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st0lb(40.38%)
    Diet:
    Maintaining, was on CD
    I live on CD "ice cream" and have it every day...mmmm yum! Just wish the weather would warm up a bit!

4. Blonde Logic

Blonde Logic Yes. You can.

Start Weight:
    258lb
    Current Weight:
    228lb
    Goal Weight:
    168lb
    Lost(%):
    30lb(11.63%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    Me too Serena - it got me through the final weeks.

My favourite was Mint Chocolate Ice Cream ( Choc Shake mixed with Peppermint tea & sweetners) It was LUSH!!!

Chcoclat/Raspberr (or Strawberry) or Choc-Banan were great too. You can make allsorts of combos! :)

5. Preeti77

Preeti77 Full Member

Start Weight:
    21st0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st7lb(16.67%)
    Diet:
    Lighter Life Total
    Oooh BL I think I am gonna try the Mint Choc!! Sounds divine!

6. Blonde Logic

Blonde Logic Yes. You can.

Start Weight:
    258lb
    Current Weight:
    228lb
    Goal Weight:
    168lb
    Lost(%):
    30lb(11.63%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    It is Preeti!! You may find you might want to add sweetners - Chocolate is the only flavour I added sweetner too as it never tasted like chocolate to me without them. Enjoy! xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.