Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Puddings Banana loaf

Discussion in 'Slimming World Recipes' started by jennyc_uk, 29 January 2011 Social URL.

1. jennyc_uk

jennyc_uk Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st4.5lb
    Current Weight:
    9st11.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st11.5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(13.25%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi
    I'm sure there may be a recipe for this somewhere but I can't seem to find it so if someone could link me to a low syn recipe it would be much appreciated as I'm having a strange craving for it (maybe it's because it's all they seem to eat in the book I'm currently reading lol)

Thanks

Oo ps anyone know a Lasagne cheese sauce that doesn't involve loads of fromage frais as I don't like the yoghurty taste it makes, even if It means using a syn or 2

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. BritMumInCanada

BritMumInCanada Gold Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    I think there was a banana cake recipe on here a while back, If you search the recipe section you will find it.

Dont forget bananas will need to be synned when cooked though.

there are a few lasagne recipes on my blog, as well as various other ones on the recipe section on here if you do a search:

Yummy Beef Lasagne | Slimming Eats - Slimming World Recipes

Aubergine Lasagne | Slimming Eats - Slimming World Recipes

and this one is not quite a lasagne, but delicious all the same:

Pasta Chicken Enchiladas | Slimming Eats - Slimming World Recipes

4. jennyc_uk

jennyc_uk Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st4.5lb
    Current Weight:
    9st11.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st11.5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(13.25%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Oooo thanks I'll have a trawl through x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.