• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Banana porridge

melarnz

Silver Member
S: 17st12lb C: 17st12lb G: 9st13lb Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Tell all??? How much of each did you use? (or do you have 2 packs at once?)

kenshin112

Gotta Make A Change
banana porridge is good stuff
especially in this cold weather :)

paigesmum30

Silver Member
S: 13st3lb C: 13st3lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 32.8 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
That sounds lovely, will have to give it a try :) Bit worried about using 2 packs in one go incase i get too hungry later on though?

S: 258lb C: 228lb G: 168lb BMI: 35.7 Loss: 30lb(11.63%)
That sounds lovely, will have to give it a try :) Bit worried about using 2 packs in one go incase i get too hungry later on though?

Hi Claire

Personally, I would suggest you wait until you are wellll into ketosis. At that point, you will be fine.

When I did LL, once well into K, I did not have my first pack until 6pm or so - then I could have all 4 in the eveing, using 2 to make ice cream. :D

Up to you of course, but in the early days, hunger can still be a fairly bog part of your day - be it real or psycological. :)

paigesmum30

Silver Member
Thanks for that, i could probably go until after lunch without a pack but sure it will get easier :) What would you normally have as an evening meal?

paigesmum30

Silver Member
Sounds good. I had the strawberry milkshake mixed with water and ice cubes (done in blender) today and it was yummy and filled me up too. I'm not even hungry now (*shock*) although i could eat for the sake of eating, which is why i'm where i am now ;-)

Spannerwanner

technologically ignorant
I'm amazed at people who can go so long without eating. I can not cope without breakfast. I don't usually get hungry it's just that if don't eat by about 9.00 by brain stops working.

S: 258lb C: 228lb G: 168lb BMI: 35.7 Loss: 30lb(11.63%)
Hi SPanner. FOr me, it was only ketosis that made me able to do that. In maintenance, I keep my meals pretty evenly spaced through the day to avoid feelings of hunger, etc. which lead to overeating.

I try ot have brekkie everyday now and it makes a huge difference in my hunger levels during the ay and therefore a knock on effect into evening hours. :)