• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Banana Tea!

Jesslima

Is determined!
Well earlier on i had half of a banana pack on the side, and my step daughter asked if i wanted a cup of tea, which i havent been drinking as can't face it black etc! Soooo i had a banana shake tea lol it was really nice!
I havent tried any other flavours with it yet, but i think i even prefer it to my vanilla coffee!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Slimoncemore

Wants to be slim!
S: 15st6lb C: 12st6lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 32.9 Loss: 3st0lb(19.44%)
I too just luuurve banana tea!!

I tried butterscotch and that's ok, choc is good and choc orange is lush but that's about as brave as I've got so far.

Slimoncemore

Wants to be slim!
I have just mixed banana and chocolate and drunk it hot...yum yum!!

Slimoncemore

Wants to be slim!
I pour a cup of hot (but not boiling) water into my blender, add half a sachet (as I split my packs) and I add a sweetner so it is really yummy and comforting- but try banana mixed with chocolate as that is fab!
I mixed a pack of banana and one of chocolate and made three drinks from the two packs mixed together...it is just that bit thicker and nicer.

Jesslima

Is determined!
I just put a teabag (has to be twinnings everyday :)) in some hot water, take it out, add half a banana pack, and whizz it all up together! I havent tried any other flavours yet, but i guess they'd be yummy too :)

Slimoncemore

Wants to be slim!
I didn't realise you mean't banana tea really made with tea - doh!

Sounds good, will try that tomorrow.:)