Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

BANANAS TOO LATE!!!!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by debclark68, 11 October 2007 Social URL.

1. debclark68

debclark68 Full Member

Hiya guys
    posted an email about 2hrs ago about the bananas at home waving at me! TOO LATE I HAVE ATE 1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cry::mad::sigh::wave_cry::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
    I have to be weighed tomorrow will show by then?
    I have only just become a member of this site and feel that I will be better now I have found people the same as me SCARY EH:jelous:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. mommysue

mommysue Silver Member

Diet:
    cambridge
    never mind.... its done now..... move on these things happen. not enough knowledge to know whether it will make a diff to wt loss. i am still on prep week til tomoz then start ss.
    xxxx
    somebody with far more knowledge will be along shortly ....

4. debclark68

debclark68 Full Member

Thanks mommy sue its crap really because after I ate it felt sick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WHY OH WHY ????

5. mommysue

mommysue Silver Member

Diet:
    cambridge
    at least it was a banana , what if had been a big, fat dirty chocolate eclair..... u sud have felt far worse then......... when did u start diet ??

6. longtobeslim

longtobeslim Full Member

You are not on your own i just ate some ham and cheese:cry:not going to dwell on it too much for tomorrow is a new day without any mistakes in it yet.Lucyxx

7. majic1982

majic1982 Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Panic not, at least it wasn't something REALLY bad for you *hugs*

8. sallies

sallies Full Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
    I want to know where you buy these waving bananas they sound rather fun.... Ive only ever come across edible ones.:giggle:

9. Russiandoll

Russiandoll Carpe diem

Start Weight:
    17st4lb
    Current Weight:
    16st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(2.89%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan - Step 1
    Are you attempting to sole source? If I remember rightly, you've struggled several times through the week and eaten bits and pieces. Maybe SSing isn't for you - have you perhaps considered a slightly more flexible plan?

Maybe stucture with some food thrown in would suit you better - just a thought.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.