Bang on it!

ally7997

Silver Member
So, having lost 5 stone last year I came off plan September time due to breaking up with my BF of 7 years and moving out of our house etc. I had to stop going to group cos of work commitments and now I've moved it's quite a long way away. Anyway I'm feeling positive and incredibly happy again but I have gained quite a bit I only know this cos my clothes are getting snug :-/ so I'm off shopping today to buy all my healthy stuff, so what's new out there that I need to know food wise any new products that are ace? Any words of advice you can give me?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi Ally and welcome back :) I returned in December after a 7 month break and a stone back on... taught me never to leave this site ever again lol!

When I came back I just ate what I did previously and picked up new recipes and info as I went along... been back a month now and feel like I'm up to speed... people are always inventing new recipes and discovering new things it's impossible to relay them all lol!

xx

Hi ally & rumble! I was on SW, came back off my holiday and never went back on plan. Six months down the line I am 2.5stone heavier! The things we learn! This week is my first week back and im feeling good about the plan.

Welcome back! I'm sure now that you're back, your clothes will be loosening up in no time.

Welcome back and good luck.

As I'm only in my 3rd week I don't have any advice sorry, although as you've lost 5st before I'm sure you'll get back into the swing of things in no time

:)

Hi and WB

I'm so similar to yourself, I lost almost 5 stone with sw back in 2009 and stopped going when I split up with my BF. I am now newly married but 3 1/2 stone heavier than I was. I am on my second week since going back and have re found my love of SW. I think the best things I've found is to plan ahead and try lots of different recipes as its keeps it fresh.

Good Luck

xxxx

Back