Bang tidy!!! Im in the 12's woohoo!!

littlemumma

Gold Member
So today the scales read 12st 11lbs im sooooo happy :) i started at 15st 6 eeekkkkk!!
And my fella and i have set a date for our wedding - finally feel confident enough to book it and know il b super slim and lookin fab!! Loving life right now!!!

Woo hoo - well done you!!!

Love these milestones!!!

That's brilliant how long did that take you?

Well done getting into the 12s :)

jenm said:
That's brilliant how long did that take you?

Well i started on the 24th april and lost 2stone in 8 weeks then had nearly 3wks off where i lost 3lbs in that time and this was my first week back ss+ :)

That's brilliant you must feel great!

Well done you! That's my next goal, get into the 12's! I started at 15.4, and i'm currently 13.4, so if i'm extra good with the swimming, may do it by next WI on monday! I had a bad week last week, slipped off the wagon a couple of times, but still lost 3lb and 2 inches, so chuffed! Do you guys get measured as well? I noticed a lot of the CDC don't seem to do that, and i think it's as big a motivator as seeing pounds go! I've lost a total of 23 inches in the 7 weeks i've been doing this!!

kirkyfiona said:
Well done you! That's my next goal, get into the 12's! I started at 15.4, and i'm currently 13.4, so if i'm extra good with the swimming, may do it by next WI on monday! I had a bad week last week, slipped off the wagon a couple of times, but still lost 3lb and 2 inches, so chuffed! Do you guys get measured as well? I noticed a lot of the CDC don't seem to do that, and i think it's as big a motivator as seeing pounds go! I've lost a total of 23 inches in the 7 weeks i've been doing this!!

My cdc generally measures me every other week. Inch loss is a very good motivation especially if the lb losses slow down

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins

I have my waist done every week, and i do my arms, bust, hips snd legs myself every 10days or so.
Ah kirky i started at 15st 6 so quite similar :) hiw u gettin on? What weight u wana get down to?

Hi Littlemumma, i'm looking to get to 11.7, but i'd settle for 12! If i can be a size 12/14, i'll be happy. To me that is more important than the 'number' my weight is! And i'd like a BMI in the normal range! I've managed to get from obese to overweight, so that's a start!!! Got back to my swimming this week, after last weeks nightmare ( pasty and chips last tuesday, and some pizza thursday! God it was nice, but i wasn't happy with myself afterwards!) I did consider moving up to step 2 and having a small meal in the evening, but so far this week i've been ok. The salad and cottage cheese is in the fridge if i feel the urge tho'!
You're doing well with your 3 stone gone, i bet you notice a big difference?

Im the same really... The 'number' isnt as important as the inch loss! I wana be a comfortable size 12 and atm im a 12-14 my bmi says im obese still ? Madness!!!
Weighed in at 12s 4 this morning and have finished cambridge (kind of!!)
Im attenpting the juddd diet - eating properly one day and having my cd shakes the next and keep alternating - see how i go!!
Yes i can notice a difference but im a long way from being 'happy' lol x

I've read a lot of people mentioning this juddd diet, i'm going to have to take a look! I'm struggling at the moment, so it may be the change i need. Or i could just move up to step2!!! Let us know how you get on!:)

Im trying it for 14 days to see what happens, had my first eating day yeaterday which was reallly hard - felt so guilty after all this time on cd!! Suppose to have 2000 cals - i managed about 1500 am ss today for my DD so got my shakes to look forward to yayyyyy lol,
Will keep u posted! :D

Back