• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

banish fat boost metabolism

mary24

Ok so just done my first day an feel really good. Only did 3 circuits as had 2 children climbing on me but was out of breath the whole way through and sweating buckets. I am really looking forward to doing it tomorrow aswell which is not like me.

mary24 said:
Is anybody else doing this dvd. I have done it intermittently over the last few months and see a good loss when I've do it. So as of today I am going to do it at least 5 days a week. Does anybody else want to join me or am I the only one who does it. Sorry if there is already a group for this.
Great!

Am doing the Shred but want to have something to move on to.

Please keep us posted with how you get on!! xx

I have this, but not done it yet. I may have a go on my day off on Wednesday :)
30 day shred is challenging, but you get good results.

mary24 said:
I have the shred but was planning on doing it when I got close to target. What is it like?
Love the Shred - 20 intense mins - great results really quickly!! :) xx

LittleSis

Silver Member
Is this DVD by the same woman who dose the 30 day shred?? If so I was looking at it on Amazon. Thought I'd do it after shred.

mary24

Yeah its by the same woman. I am looking forward to trying the shred. Will do it when I get to 10.7st. I have had a really bad week so far food wise so think I may have gained. Hopefully I can minimise the damage by tomorrow.

LittleSis

Silver Member
Thanks.. I had a terrible week last week but back on track this week..Good luck

Ok so after I finally decided to start this properly I have a migraine that is still lingering after 2 days and a 1lb gain :( So will hopefully have no headache tomorrow so can get back on with it.

LittleSis

Silver Member
Mary24 I'm sure you don't need me to tell you to make sure your rid of your migraine before you start exercising.. I made the mistake of doing a Zumba class when one had all but gone.. Big mistake.. ;(

It's still lingering a bit so will see what its like tonite if not it will be tomorrow. I am really annoyed though as its not very often I get exercise head on :)

Hope you are feeling better - and can get back to exercising soon - xx

Ok so started back on this yesterday and again only got 3 circuits done as kids wanted to play. So today I tryed 30day shred and managed to get it all done. It is lethal I can't even walk upstairs. This has made me think I should this one and then fit banish fat boost metabolism in when I can.

Ok so started back on this yesterday and again only got 3 circuits done as kids wanted to play. So today I tryed 30day shred and managed to get it all done. It is lethal I can't even walk upstairs. This has made me think I should this one and then fit banish fat boost metabolism in when I can.
30 day Shred is great if you have kids and are short of free time. I sometimes do it twice. I did Level 3 for the first time the other day and am proud of myself. I found after doing a week of Level 1 is was easier (though not easy)
Good luck

Yuk! Watched this through and it looks like my worst nightmare! A string of my least favourite exercises and no weights :(

Unlike the Shred this may be a dust collector!!