Bank holiday fail!

Caz

Repeat Offender
I've only been doing Slimming World for a week and by Friday was down 2.5lbs even though I hadn't been 100%. I went to my boyfriend's for the long weekend and was determined that I'd still have a good weekend... well that didn't last long! Alcohol and meals out mean I've probably put on about a stone! Going to get straight back on the SW wagon today, any other fallen passengers to pick up along the way?

I definitely fell off the wagon! And enjoyed it! Haha. Pimms, bannoffee pie, bread, wine, crisps, wine . . . Yum!

snap. ! been doing well and making lots of nice recipes....then sun,mon and tues- i think i ate us out of house and home lol ! a partys and 2meals out :/ nevermind....still feeling focused :D hopefully back on track today...... so count me in :)

Me too! I was pretty good until Monday but then there was chocolate fudge cake and afternoon tea and other absolute naughtiness! Back on it today though! 15 weeks 'til holiday - onwards and downwards!! xx

Oh I enjoyed every last second of it and don't regret it at all! Weighed today and after 5 days off plan completely I'm up 1.75lbs but it's also TOTM so I'm ok with that. Will soon be off. I find SW is one of the easiest things to get back into, I guess because there's so much food that is free food so doesn't feel so much like a diet and me punishing myself lol

i Fell off BADLY! Kebabs, mcdonalds, partys! And TOTM my weigh in tonight so im expecting a gain, but i enjoyed every minute of it and i am back on it 100% today!

*flags down wagon*

Yep, Weekend of takeaways and no food at all on Thurs and Fri means I am up 2lb! Like you say, straight back into it and we will all be waving goodbye to the gains by next week.

I'm a lost soul too lol but I'm impressed that it was a two day food fest then straight back into it!! Happy days :)

I planned to get back on it until my sister, nieces and nephew informed me it was Pizza Hut for lunch! Had a big bowl of salad, which I ate before the pizza and then 3 slices so hopefully it wasn't too bad!

We all have a blip from time to time, the main thing is to get straight back on plan and back in the zone. :)

had three days off plan while away for bank holiday back on it today and feel better already, the trick is not to carry on being off plan until weigh in x

WI tonight and 2.5 off :) I'm quite happy because over the jubilee weekend I ate quite a lot of this....

And there wasn't any quark in it!!! Lol

Attachments

• image-3734665050.jpg
    image-3734665050.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 211
I had 3 days off plan over the jubilee weekend, two of those days were VERY off plan! Can't get weighed this week as my group was yesterday and I was away, hoping that by next week most of my off plan-ness has been counteracted by my on planness the rest of the week :p

Oh most definately, wasn't in spectacular style but I succumbed to mini sausage rolls at a street party, happily chomped my way through 10 of them! :/

I did have a carrot stick in between each one though! Lol

You did really well then Tina, well done!

Well after yesterday's pizza hut I expected to be up even more but I'm actually down 0.25lbs so just 1.5lbs to get rid of gain wise now. Need to sit down and plan out my meals for this week, find it always helps me because then there's no 'What should I have for dinner? Hmm I'm not sure. Oh I can't be bothered, chip shop/chinese/freezer/other general crap it is then!' so definitely helps me.

Struggle for breakfast ideas though, always do. What do you guys have?

I definitely find planning helps too. The only problem with SW is that finding quick fixes when out and about is quite tricky so it's always better to have packed lunches on hand! Got to do a Tesco run at lunchtime as the cupboards were bare this morning!

I'm boring for brekkie during the week - it's Muller Light with fruit and sometimes 1/2 my HEXB of All Bran Golden Crunch sprinkled over the top. At the weekends it's usually scrambled eggs with mushrooms and tomatoes and a slice of toast.

Cheers Caroline :)

This week I'm mostly having a scan bran breakfast cake thing. I'm trying to do the bran challenge. It's not easy lol (scan bran is evil. Basically like eating a coir welcome mat) but it certainly sorts out any diet related tummy issues!!!!

Three bran soaked in a little jot water and mashed.
Mix together two tablespoons of yoghurt one egg and EITHER a grated carrot and a teaspoon of mixed spice OR one sachet of options hot choc powder (I like the Cadbury fudge one for 2syns)

Stir the egg mixture into the bran and add a little sweetener if using carrot. I just use a pinch as I prefer it not too sweet.

Pour into a Tupperware and micro till its dried out and come away from the sides of the tub.

I eat it with chopped fruit and sometimes more yoghurt. But it's VERY filling so I save a bit for later on.

Attachments

• image-3115405794.jpg
    image-3115405794.jpg
    418.3 KB · Views: 63
Back