Bank Holiday Monday.. hour by hour

fingers crossed

Silver Member
Ooooooh I've never started a daily thread before... perhaps because I'm never out of bed!

Anyhow.. Its weigh day for me & I'm now 2lb down from before I went away to the dark side so I'm feeling positive! I've somehow managed to exceed my August challenge target too! Anyone up for a September challenge?

Morning Fingers, aren't we bright and early this morning! Well done on the 2lb and on beating your August challenge! I'm up for any challenge going to keep myself motivated so count me in on a September one!!

Because of the Bank hols my WI isn't until tomorrow night so will have to hold on for just a couple more days!

Georgie
x

morning fingers & Georgie, Well done your 2lbs loss fingers and good luck with your weigh in tomorrow Georgie.
Hope the weather is good where you all are today, the sun is shining here and my brother is getting married today at 2pm so i have a wedding this afternoon :) I still need to decide what to wear! Must decide soon!! LOL Wishing you all a lovely day x

Good morning - bright and early!! Well done on your loss :D and YES I am well up for a September challenge.. how does that work then, I have never done a monthly challenge before!

How about starting a new thread - September challenge???

Have a great day.. I have a BBQ to attend so could be tricky, although I am doing the 790 plan so might not be toooo bad.

Ooooh just had a thought.. can I join you in a September challenge as I am doing 790, I assume you are SS'ing??

xx

Thanks Maz. You have done so well and will look fabulous at the wedding whatever you choose - have a great time!

No problem joining a challenge if you are doing 790, its about how much weight you lose not what plan you are following so go for it!

Georgie
x

Maz.... not decided what to wear yet?!? You're soooo not like me! I'd have decided weeks ago! Have a really lovely day.

Good luck for tomorrow Georgie! Its up to you how you do the weigh ins for the challenge. Thanks for mentioning it, I've edited the first post to say.

The September challenge is now up & running... get yourselves signed up!

Good morning girls,
Another sunny morning here :).
Well done finhers on another 2lb loss,
Maz have a great time at the wedding, and your gonna look great whatevver you decide to wear.
Georgie good luch for your weigh-in tomorrow.
Today we going over the rugby club as they have a fun day thing going on with a boot sale it all dont start till 1pm so at least we can all have a couple of hours out, gonna do 4ltrs today but will give it a good go at doing 5ltrs!!!
Have a good day everyone whatever your doing.

Morning all!
Have been up since about 7 and just got home from the gym,...
Seems to be going ok for now!
Have to go to Tesco later, I have nothing in for my 790 meal today, am a couple of days later with the shopping cos I felt rotten on Saturday.
Hoping to do 4 litres today, managed 3 yesterday but am already nearly 2 litres down!!
Hope you all have a great day and the sun shines for you!

Morning everyone...good luck with weigh in tomorrow Georgie.
Glad everyone sounds bright and positive today...MAZ you look amazing just seen pics. Have a great time this afternoon at your brothers wedding..great the sun is shining.:)

Haven't had any shakes yet today just finished my 2nd litre of water. Had a zero coke as well this morning...

Having a lazy day as I have to be up early tomorrow..I have booked a surprise day trip to Berlin for Hubby's birthday, hope I can pull it off, he's doesn't know yet!!:rolleyes: We have got to be at Airport by 4am..:sigh:
Going to take a bar and Tetra's with me and hope I can stick with it. Have to go easy on the water though, hate having to go for a pee on the plane. :cool:

Have a greta day folks...
XX

Morning everyone,

Hope you don't mind me crashing this thread.

After a bad weekend I am back on track today. Just had my first tetra & lots of water :)

Morning everyone...good luck with weigh in tomorrow Georgie.
Glad everyone sounds bright and positive today...MAZ you look amazing just seen pics. Have a great time this afternoon at your brothers wedding..great the sun is shining.:)

Having a lazy day as I have to be up early tomorrow..I have booked a surprise day trip to Berlin for Hubby's birthday, hope I can pull it off, he's doesn't know yet!!:rolleyes: We have got to be at Airport by 4am..:sigh:
Going to take a bar and Tetra's with me and hope I can stick with it. Have to go easy on the water though, hate having to go for a pee on the plane. :cool:

Have a greta day folks...
XX

Thanks, still not sure what to wear to wedding! Need to leave at 1 so better decide soon!
hope you pull off the surprise ok, what a lovely idea! I'm the same as you, i hate going to the loo on the plane so tend to hold on and on until i have no choice LOL go easy on the water :) Have a fantastic trip, look forward to hearing how it went x

Sounds like everyone is doing great so far.

I'm off out soon for the annual Bank Holiday 10 pint challenge. Its 10 pints of water for me this year though!

Oh Maggie that sounds wonderful, hope the surprise goes well and you have a lovely break!

Georgie
x

Sorry forgot to say... I'm defo up for the September Challenge. We go on Holiday on the 7th Oct, so I need all the help I can get lol

Hope everyone is having a good day so far? I am not doing the Cd at the moment. Extreme student poverty forced me to stop a little while ago so my sig is now misleading.

Today I have woken up in a positive frame ofg mind done an exercise video and I've worked out a meal plan that will slowly reduce the carbs that I have been eating over the next couple of weeks until my student loan arrives and I can start SSing again! Can't wait!

Last edited:
Ohhh I think its gonna be an early night for me tonight! lack of sleep the last few nights is finally catching up with me I think!
Had almost 4 litres today so happy with that, at least it will be 4 by the time I go to bed!!
Hope everyone else had a great day X

WELL what supposed to be a restful day before our trip to Berlin tomorrow has turned into a pigging nightmare....
My dear hubby has cut the top of his thumb off (no Joke) You have not seen so much fuss in all your life....blood everywhere.
Imagine trying to stop bleeding on someone that is doing the highland fling round the kitchen....hopping about on one leg then the other.
When I say top of his thumb..it is a piece about 5mm x 5mm so not massive although you would think so. Anyway managed to get him to sit still so I could put a pad on and the stem the bleeding. Wrapped bandage round and told him to keep his hand raised above heart....In the end because he was making so much fuss...out dear neighbour has taken him to our local hospital...Pity the nurses who have to deal with him.
He will probably ask for a badge to say how brave he has been (if he has to have blood test he insists on a badge after) he is so funny to watch.

Apart from this minor hiccup my day been pretty good, have managed 4 ltrs so far and 2 shakes...will have a bar shortly.

Hope every one else day has been less stressful and good luck with any weigh ins tomorrow..

We have to be at airport by 4am so probably won't bother going to bed tonight...maybe on here quite late. Hubby will be at hospital for ages...he took the peice of thumb with him, he thinks they will stick it back on..:confused:

Anyway...better give him some TLC when he gets home....LOL

Take Care
XX

OH Maggie, that's awful but very very funny the way you tell it! Does he know about the trip to Berlin yet?

Gx

Yeah! I had to tell him, before he went off to hospital, in case he made such a fuss that they may have kept him in overnight..LOL He is such a big girls blouse!!

Hi Guys..

Have had a wonderful weekend made all the better with this wonderful sunny hot weather....

Have been out and about for most of it; stayed at my step-mums on Saturday night and had a leisurely Sunday chilling, strolling round Bishops Stortford and then coming home. OH and I had a chill last night and today went to Deal and Folkestone. It's been lovely and the extra day made a difference - really feel like I've had a break.

Have struggled SS'ing but haven't been bad. I was saying to OH today that if I was eating normally I'd be pleased with myself so I'm not going to beat myself up over a plain tuna salad, some fresh prawns and some BBQ'd chicken and salad. I've not touched potatoes, rice, pasta, bread or booze and have drunk plenty of water. It's my TOTM (as from today) but I've not had any cravings and have kept it in check. Will probably pop on the scales tomorrow morning before heading to work and hopefully I'll still be in the 13's - I've still had my tetras and I'm hoping I haven't been knocked out of ketosis. Will be easier tomorrow at work.

Am going off now to catch-up on threads.

Hope you've all had a fantastic Bank Holiday and have good weeks ahead of you.

Back