Bank Holiday Monday - Hour By Hour!!

lemma1968

Silver Member
Good morning everyone - where are you all?

Having a leisurely bank holiday Monday by any chance?

Got up this morning to World War III. Daughter and hubby in a ruck. She's a little monkey wanting her daddy to show her a "teensy weensy bit of respect"!:eek: At age 8!!!! she won't be reaching aged 9 if she carries on.

I am supposed to have WI tonight and can't go for the second week running! Very annoying. MIL just rearranged plans for Wednesday evening to tonight. Typical. Its a locum tonight at class so i shall find her mobile number and text her now. I am worried about falling off the RtM wagon by not going. I have found the last couple of weeks a bit of a struggle.

Well, have a great day all.

Caroline x

Hi Caroline, sounds like your BH Monday is not going to plan and it's peeing with rain down outside here... Sounds like you are halfway there so try and think of it like weights - they are heading in your favour... How many others are there out there that are just starting and would love to be in your position? Stick with it and ensure that you get some support from a group if there is one locally - as well as the forums. Keep at it - all the best. Lucy

Morning all!

Well it is very wet here in deepest, darkest Essex. Am still in my PJs, have just watched last nights episode of Desperate Housewives, and now watching Brothers and Sisters. OH busy making me a cuppa and cleaning the kitchen - I have decided to have a totally lazy day - will be surprised if I even get changed! Have got 3 Audrey Hepburn movies that I Sky plussed during the week, so might watch those later, else some other movies. Was going to pop down to the garden centre for a tree for the front garden, but rain has stopped play on that one!! Still that will give me something to do on Saturday (weather permitting).

Anyways, enough of my rambling - have a great BH Monday y'all.

Cor
xx

Wall to wall sunshine here in gods county lol.Only problem is a force ten hurrican but you cant have everything.Birthday plans were disasterous.After planning to eat at the barbeque i got terrible diarhhoea and ended up haveing nothing except belly ache.(divine intervention perhaps) Still, had a good day and discovered i have gone right off alcohol!!!!

happy bank holday , and corey dont be such a slut lol.

well I am showered and changed, and watching a movie that we plussed a few weeks ago. Toying with the idea of going out into the garden between showers to sort out empty plant pots - have a hundred that need recycling. But don't want my bald patch to frizz in this damp weather, so may do that little chore one evening after work!!

Lemma - hang on in there.

I've been out for a country walk and got lost which added on some extra miles. Let's hoping it helps with the weigh in! enjoying the sofa now.

What a wet and horrible day down South today, we have been into town as dh who is blind as a bat managed to go out to the pub and lose his glasses !! how he managed that I do not know so £200 later we have orderd some more but goodness knows how he will manage for the next week before they turn up.

Plan wise I am strugling big time, went out for the lunch, I'd forgotton my shake so just had a bottle of water, after my dissapointing weigh in though I wish I'd eaten something LOL

Back