bank holiday treats!

lumpyandbumpy

Silver Member
seeing as the bank holiday weekend is almost upon us, what is everyone having for treats on their Up days??

I'm going for an indian meal tomorrow night as its my boyfriend's birthday, having chicken korma, rice, chips and keema naan and cheesecake when we get home mmmm. then on sunday im going to bingo with the girls and having fish and chips there followed by whatever treats my friend brings along. she works in a pub kitchen and usually brings lovely leftovers such as raspberry roulade or toffee lumpy bumpy, yummy! cant wait!! xx

We'll be having a take away and I'm thinking pizza for me :) not going to try a healthier option at all! Lol.

I've also got a choc bar (200gs) and I'm thinking a luxurary hot choc from a coffee shop and some form of bun :)

Oh yummy!!

I'm DDing on Sunday as going out Monday shopping where it is def the hot choc and bun along with a lunch - burger and chips me thinks lol.

Loking forward to seeing how 2 x UDs in a row and 3 x UDs within 4 days effects my weight!!! Hmmmmm answers on a post card me thinks lol xxx

Im having a bbq on sunday so will be having sausages ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm my favourite and also a fair amount of blossom hill :bliss:

Ace thread! My UDs are Saturday and Monday.
Tomorrow is looking like brunch out, followed by curry and wine. Monday will hopefully involve more wine and some kind of takeaway I assume. Might sleep the whole of Sunday and pretend it's not happening...yeah right, nice fantasy though! X

I am going out to dinner with my hubby tonight them on Sunday ( my next dd) hubby is cooking me a full roast as its my birthday :)

Off to a friends for lunch tomoro and taking a homemade carrot cake (only trouble is I have to make it tonight on a dd....)

Sunday if the weather holds it'll be BBQ if not thinking a roast with all the trimmings and a nice glass of wine. Mmmmmmm

Will get on with drinking my miso soup now and dream of the weekend....

Cooking the mother of all things calorific on my DD I must be bloody mad!! It is a chocolate banoffee pie with everything made from scratch even the yummy caramel. I am afraid I will eat my weight in cakes and all things sweet this weekend Oh the hardship LOL

Ooooh choc banoffee sounds yum!!!

Well Im soooo looking forward to this weekend its untrue, tomorrow me and hubs are having our first night out since our daughter was born 18 months ago!! My friend is having her overnight so we re off for curry with all the trimmings and then pictures to see the new keith lemon movie (anyone seen it yet?) with lashings of popcorn and haagen dazs.....yummmmm. Sunday is DD then monday is weigh in followed hopefully by BBQ if the weathers nice! Cant wait. Enjoy bank holiday everyone! X

Back