Bank Holiday Weekend

Discussion in 'Celebrity Slim' started by Deegirl, 1 May 2009 Social URL.

1. Deegirl

Deegirl Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st6.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3.5lb(8.64%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Oh girls I don't know what to do...I was out last night for retirement party and was very good had a lovely meal but no carbs...didn't even have the garlic spuds...had about 10 vodkas though! Now its the bank holiday weekend and my birthday on tues and I was wondering if I have my 2 shakes and eve meal but have a few beers every night over weekend will I put back on everything I've lost!???????????? I really feel I need to relax and enjoy my weekend with family n friends and can't do that without my beer...very sad amn't I :D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. NewDawn

NewDawn Bring on the trumpets

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Current Weight:
    14st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(8.18%)
    I think if you stick to the principles of the diet........you will probably stay the same....as long as you only drink low carb drinks....and not beer. The thing is with alcohol it weakens the resolve.....and the potential is there to eat crap......so avoid the crap then get back to 100% next week.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.