Banned words - help needed please!

Hazie83

I wasnt sure where to post this so if its in the wrong place I apologise :)

Im a big emotional eater - if Im down or stressed Ill eat to cheer myself up, & if Im happy Ill eat to celebrate!

Ive realised this really needs to change so have decided to try & ban certain words from my vocabulary - basically ones that define food as bad or good. After all food is food & the main bonus of sw is that no food is banned.

So far Ive got;

Bad food
Good food
Naughty food
Treats (as someone else said Im not a dog!
Diet

If anyone has any other ideas or wants to join in then youre very welcome.

It would also be a great help that if you see me using any of these words in my posts to give me a virtual slap!

Thanks x

Only one pound lol, actually the word only in general when used to describe weight loss :)

These are words or sayings which should be banned on SW lol....

People saying Leader instead of consultant

People saying Points instead of syns

I've only lost a lb

Diet

I can't think of anymore at the moment xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

My previous consultant used to tell us diet stood for dare I eat that I always loved that phrase and never refer to slimming world as a diet

My previous consultant used to tell us diet stood for dare I eat that I always loved that phrase and never refer to slimming world as a diet

That's brilliant lol x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

See it bugs me when people say SW isn't a diet....but then I just like to be awkward :p

I'm the same Emsie - SW, (along with WW, RC etc etc) is definitely a diet lol. But you get people on those diets (like the WW board) saying 'it's not a diet it's a lifestyle change'. Maybe but it's also a DIET!

Back