• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Bannisters farm ready baked potatoes

Circes

Strutting her stuff
S: 17st12lb C: 10st7lb BMI: 22.3 Loss: 7st5lb(41.2%)
It's easy to see why that would be as 1 tbsp of olive oil is 6 syns! So i think the syn value is probably right unless you didn't include a free food allowance for the potato. it's up to you whether to eat it or not and whether you want to use your syns on it.

S: 13st1lb C: 13st1lb G: 11st0lb Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
:cry:Do you think you could class the oil as a heb on green ? I thought these were free!

S: 18st5.5lb C: 11st2lb G: 11st1lb BMI: 24.4 Loss: 7st3.5lb(39.42%)
No I doubt it - it is unlikely to be extra virgin olive oil and that is the only one that is on the HEB list.

S: 10st13lb C: 10st5lb G: 9st9lb BMI: 25.7 Loss: 0st8lb(5.23%)
:cry:Do you think you could class the oil as a heb on green ? I thought these were free!
Yes .... It can be classed as a HexB on a green day, for the % ratio, it does come in about right. I`ve been doing it that way anyway.

If i have SW chips then my HexB is my 2 x nimble wholemeal bread .. If i have one of these taties i have my HexB as the Extra virgin olive oil :D

No I doubt it - it is unlikely to be extra virgin olive oil and that is the only one that is on the HEB list.
He he he he ... it is ya know :D

Sorry but I can't understand the point in buying ready baked potatoes? A little spud will cook in the microwave in less than 10 mins ;)

Each to their own .. i like them as they`re cheap, pre-frozen, and if i forget i have them for a few of weeks it doesn`t matter, and i don`t end up with a soggy part grown tree in the bottom of my cupboard (less waste too lol) :D

And as above when i think "ooohhh" i fancy a jacket spud, i don`t then have the disappointment of realising i have a soggy mess to clean up and no Jacket spud after all lolol !!

S: 27st8.5lb C: 17st3lb G: 16st7.5lb BMI: 36.6 Loss: 10st5.5lb(37.65%)
Personally I'd syn it. Just because it says in the Marketing!!!! (TM) that it has "a light drizzle" of Extra Virgin doesn't mean *all* of it is extra virgin. Feel free to tweak as you like, but at the end of the day if it ain't on the list it ain't a HEX so its not cool to promote it as one. But as I say, if it works for you, go ahead. :)

It says Extra Virgin Olive oil (personally i believe em, they can get in deep poop for lying ;)) ..... and 1 Tablespoon of Extra Virgin Olive oil is a HexB. Having had and eaten 2 of these gorgeous taties lately, there isn`t a great deal of oil in them (they`re still quite dry, it`s why i like em with baked beans for the sauce to moisten em up)

On a green day Potato is free ... and the Extra Virgin olive oil is 6 syns (or a HexB) .... Thus being down on Slimming World`s "branded foods" website as 6 syns per portion (per potato).

As Circes says:

It's easy to see why that would be as 1 tbsp of olive oil is 6 syns! So i think the syn value is probably right unless you didn't include a free food allowance for the potato. it's up to you whether to eat it or not and whether you want to use your syns on it.

That isn`t tweaking it, it`s playing by their rules ? !! (tee hee hee :p )

Same goes for me with Wholemeal bread/pitta ... some days i syn my bread, other days i use it as a HexB .... Just depends what you`ve got planned to eat that day (alpen bars/weetabix/wholemeal bread) etc .... :D

S: 27st8.5lb C: 17st3lb G: 16st7.5lb BMI: 36.6 Loss: 10st5.5lb(37.65%)
It says Extra Virgin Olive oil (personally i believe em, they can get in deep poop for lying ;)) ..... and 1 Tablespoon of Extra Virgin Olive oil is a HexB. Having had and eaten 2 of these gorgeous taties lately, there isn`t a great deal of oil in them (they`re still quite dry, it`s why i like em with baked beans for the sauce to moisten em up)

On a green day Potato is free ... and the Extra Virgin olive oil is 6 syns (or a HexB) .... Thus being down on Slimming World`s "branded foods" website as 6 syns per portion (per potato).

As Circes says:

That isn`t tweaking it, it`s playing by their rules ? !! (tee hee hee :p )

Same goes for me with Wholemeal bread/pitta ... some days i syn my bread, other days i use it as a HexB .... Just depends what you`ve got planned to eat that day (alpen bars/weetabix/wholemeal bread) etc .... :D
What I said was just because they say extra virgin oil is in there doenst mean *ALL* the oil that IS in there *is extra virgin*. If you read the ingredients it only says potato and "olive oil" - not extra virgin olive oil. Its quite possible they have a smidgen of extra virgin oil in there to allow them to say it is there, but the rest is normal olive oil. (Its also quite possible it *is* all extra virgin - but personally Im sceptical as its expensive stuff and they are a business). Extra virgin and normal olive oil are both six syns per tbsp so that tells us nothing - but only extra virgin is a HEX.

As I said, if it works for you go ahead - but that won't make it go onto the HEX list.

got this from the website

bannisters farm

Ready Baked Potatoes, 4 pack, frozen , 200g each 1 14½ 1
Yup just found they`ve updated it too ... well chuffed ... and oh soooooooo worth it :D:D:D

Sam1988

I ♥ Slimming World
S: 14st12lb C: 14st2lb G: 10st0.0lb BMI: 34 Loss: 0st10lb(4.81%)
Hi,

Just wondered if anybody knew the syns for the Bannister's Farm Potato Skins with Cheese & Smokey Bacon? They are in the same section as the normal frozen spuds but cant find syn value anywhere!

Thankyou!!!

xxx