Barb Will You Be My Juddding Mum!! Any Help Appreciated

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by dinkadonka, 23 June 2007 Social URL.

1. dinkadonka

dinkadonka Full Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hello,

I've lost 2 stone with cambridge. It was 3stone but the other stone has been off and on off and on since march! Im really struggling with cambridge and get so hungry I end up scoffing my face because im feeling so hungry and lethargic!

I am going to start JUDDDing this week using cambridge for my down days. I have been reading through all your threads. I get married in just less than 12 months. 50 weeks! Im currently 20 stone and need to get around 6 stones off by then at least hopefully more! Is this possible? I would like to lose 4 stone by christmas, again is this possible when judding for someone my size?

I would love for you to take me under your wing! Im only 20yrs old and this is really getting me down as SS is so hard

HELP!:(

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. dinkadonka

dinkadonka Full Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hello,

I've lost 2 stone with cambridge. It was 3stone but the other stone has been off and on off and on since march! Im really struggling with cambridge and get so hungry I end up scoffing my face because im feeling so hungry and lethargic!

I am going to start JUDDDing this week using cambridge for my down days. I have been reading through all your threads. I get married in just less than 12 months. 50 weeks! Im currently 20 stone and need to get around 6 stones off by then at least hopefully more! Is this possible? I would like to lose 4 stone by christmas, again is this possible when judding for someone my size?

I would love for you to take me under your wing! Im only 20yrs old and this is really getting me down as SS is so hard

HELP!
    :(

4. Barb

Barb Gold Member

Diet:
    Healthy eating/Food diary
    Consider yourself firmly tucked under my wing! Love to help in any way I can. Yes it is totally possible. Can't stop now as OH waiting to walk Ozzie with me, so more later. Hurray, another Juddder!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love

5. Sunflowers

Sunflowers Wants to be a yummy mummy

You'll be able to lose that amount by then!!

Good luck with the rest of the wedding planning - it will fly by!! I remember being so excited when we got under the 12 month mark - now it's two weeks to go!!

(ps, what's juddering??!!!)

6. Barb

Barb Gold Member

Diet:
    Healthy eating/Food diary
    So half a stone a month, very do-able. Have you visited the Johnson UD/DD site yet and calculated your cals? Thats a good place to start.
    For the forst 2 weeks you need to keep DD's to 500cals max, after that you can adjust up a bit. Some folk use CD packs for DD, personally I cal count but do buy some stuff ready counted just to take some effort out!
    I have been Juddding nearly 5 weeks and have lost 7.5 lbs in the 1st 4 weeks, which considering I do 4 UD's and 3 DD's a week is pretty good going. Some people alternate every day others have fixed days. I find it helpful to stick with regular days so I am, UD Mon/Wed/Fri/Sat and DD Tue/Thur/Sun. This seems to suit me but if I wanted to speed the loss a bit I would alternate all the time. This is a very flexible plan, for me that is the beauty of it.

Ud's eat what you like - but don't go completely bonkers. It's a balance really, you can definately have more on an UD than you might on a 'normal diet' but if you are prone to binge then it might be wise to keep a note of what you are eating.

So, good luck, ask me anything you like, visit all the juddd threads and away you go.

Love JudddMum xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Last edited: 23 June 2007
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.