ProPoints Barbles Food Dairy - To be a slim Bride

Barbles

Hi Im Barbles.

Starting this diary because I need somewhere to put all my thoughts, food etc so no worries if nobody reads it.

Im 25 and have two children who are 4 and 14 months. Im getting married to the love of my life next August and need to lose 4st before then.

Ive already lost just over 2st doing WW but after a break of 10 weeks Im back on it and got my mind focused again on the prize, looking fabulous on my wedding day!!

Currently Im 15st0.5lbs, I get 33pp a day and my 'first' weigh since being back is on Thursday so wish me luck.

Today so far I have had

1 cherry bakewell 4pp
1 jammie dodger 2pp
1 piece of toast 2pp
1 small spreading of low fat pate 1pp.

Not a brilliant start to the day with a cake and a dodger but my 1 yr old son was up all night and in my sleepy haze they acidentally dropped into my mouth :/ which is stupid as I made a healthy breakfast for the children.

Not too sure what is for tea yet.

Breakfast

Banana 0pp

Lunch

Skips 2pp
Onion and chilli bruschetta 3pp
Portion of Philly 1pp
3 Quality Street 4pp

Tea

WW Wrap 3pp
Chicken breast 4pp
tbsp Light mayo 1pp
Lots of salad 0pp

Snack

Milkybar buttons 5pp

23/33pp today so far but dont really fancing eating anything else, just ready for bed lol. Actually looking forward to weigh in on Thursday, my home scales are saying 3lbs already gone so fingers crossed.

Have grazed most of today but only hit about 14pps so far :/ but the scales are saying Im up a lb since this morning. Stupid stupid, should not have weighed myself!! Now the little bit of pizza I was looking forward to having, Im now worried about eating it, especially the day before weigh in.

Must....Stay...Away....From....The....Scales

Back