Barenaked noodles

LeahB

Silver Member
So ladies, I've just ordered some of these after seeing Sid write about them in a post I've just been reading.

What do people suggest putting these with? So far I've thought of spag Bol, stir fry and maybe adding them to some sort of soup??

Any ideas ladies, I'm trying to be more creative this time around xxx

Hey Leah

(I've tried them in a creamy alfredo sauce as well as asian style stir fry. Must admit that they tasted a whole load better in the stir fry with chicken and veggies (or chicken only on pp days).

They are tasteless by themselves and soak up the sauce you put them in ... after the thorough washing, my sis just dry fries them and adds the stir fry mix to the noodles. She usually cooks them at night for my lunch the next day and sitting overnight in the fridge means it has all the time to soak the goodness in :p

have fun experimenting xx

Ooh that sounds lovely, can't wait to try them now? What kinda sauce to you put with the stir fry? Xx

Ooh that sounds lovely, can't wait to try them now? What kinda sauce to you put with the stir fry? Xx

I couldnt begin to tell you... i dont cook (my sis and mum make all my meals - thats y i have actually stuck to this :p).

Just msgd my sister and will get you the info as soon as i hear back.

garlic, soy, drop of Worcester, vinegar, salt and pepper. Can't help with quantities as she usually just mixes it as she goes...

i know i am so lucky! it has made my journey that much easier.

when i accept my imaginary award for loosing all this weight - they will be the first people i thank :p

Thanks! I'll give it ago!

I must agree though if I had someone cook for me it would make me stay on plan a lot better than me cooking for myself as I'm not very, erm, creative with cooking lol, chucking a few spices on a chicken breast is about as creative as I've ever got on Dukan!! Xx

I had them last night with the SW which is Dukan friendly cabanara it was lush, I love them with spag bolls to xxx

Back