Bars!

one a day from day 4 onwards

hi bars are allowed from the second week usually, i love the peanut bar warmed, the cranberry is fab too, i didnt like the others were toooo dense and chewy for me and not very nice. try them all when your allowed bars, and good luck for your first weigh in!!!

Yup day 4, but some LLC's wait till second week I guess to have big first week loss and get used to the packs.

hi elab our LLC said that bars have higher carbs asweel so you take longer to get into ketosis xx

Be careful of the bars. I am currently having a week without bars as they may have slowed my weight loss down. I had one per day for the last couple of weeks and lost little weight. I am hopeful that this week will be an improvement without the bars. maybe try just a couple a week.

bars don't slow down weight loss so long as you only have one per day

i had 2 weeks of slow losses, i cut back bars to 3 a week and lost 4.6lbs and then 5lbs, they wont slow down weight loss, but cutting them out can give you a bit of a boost. after all if they were to slow weight loss, LL wouldnt have them in the program!!

I had two bars every day sometimes even three and it never slowed mine down one bit I just found them so much easier when I was in the tractor all day

Back