• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Bars

If you're worried you could start with peanut and cranberry ones as I think they have lower carbs? I'm sure someone else can confirm this! I tried one of each in my third week and they were delish so I'm getting more at my next weigh in!

I cut mine in half and then have 2 different halves every night - couldnt do without them! Faves are orange...and peanut... and cranberry

Time4ME

MUST get a grip
If you're worried you could start with peanut and cranberry ones as I think they have lower carbs? I'm sure someone else can confirm this! I tried one of each in my third week and they were delish so I'm getting more at my next weigh in!
Oh PFTB - I never knew they were lower in carbs - peanut bar's my fave... x

Yes you're right. Peanut and cranberry are both lower in carbs than the other bars. They are also conveniently the 2 best flavours imo.

Last edited:

Bobbin

Needs a flattering photo
I cut mine into loads of bits, take some to work so I can have them throughout the day, but always leave a few chunks in the fridge for after my tea when I feel the need for choccie!!!

I am assuming they are granola bars, I love granola bars covered in chocolate, they have them in the usa and are 140 calories per bar. How many calories do these have?

My favs are the craberry one and the toffe one mm.... love the smell of the orange one but once you taste it its kinda rotton but theve all got chocolate on them so cant complain!!!

Yum, they sound heavenly 'specially the toffee one!