Step 1 Sole Source Bars

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by claire2010, 17 April 2014 Social URL.

1. claire2010

claire2010 Full Member

How much weight can you lose having three bars a week?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Tiggemma

Tiggemma Silver Member

As long as you have them on different days and stick to the plan the rest of the time including the extra water you should have with a bar there's no reason bars should affect the amount of weight you lose. So 2-4lbs a week after your first few weeks.

4. claire2010

claire2010 Full Member

So if I had tg

5. claire2010

claire2010 Full Member

So if I have three bars today I will still get the same weight loss as having three shakes? Thanks

6. Tiggemma

Tiggemma Silver Member

Nope you can only have one bar a day. Sorry if that wasn't clear. Three bars a week is what you asked.

7. Tiggemma

Tiggemma Silver Member

You can though have two of the lemon bars a day though.

8. juliebags

juliebags Silver Member

My consultant said you can have 3 lemon bars a day , everyday if you wish instead of shakes/soups , or two lemon bars and a shake or another bar other than lemon! I have done this often and my weight loss was the same as have 3 shakes a day !

9. Tiggemma

Tiggemma Silver Member

Yeah the lemon bars are shake equivalents but the others are one a day.

10. LizzRob

LizzRob Gold Member

The lemon bars are so sickly sweet I can't imagine having 3 in 1 day!
    I have half at lunch then half at dinner

11. Tiggemma

Tiggemma Silver Member

I don't have the lemon bars at all because they're so sweet. I though I had a sweet tooth then I tried that and decided maybe not so much.

12. LizzRob

LizzRob Gold Member

Ha ha I can eat 3 flakes, but can't eat 1 lemon bar! Says it all lol glad it's not just me!

13. Tiggemma

Tiggemma Silver Member

Chocolate is a special food group all of it's own. And the only one that I could eat constantly without thinking about it. That's why I'm here! If all chocolate was like the lemon bars I'd be a skinny Minnie!

14. LizzRob

LizzRob Gold Member

Haha I can't argue with your logic there lol

15. claire2010

claire2010 Full Member

Thanks I start Monday on three bars a day x

16. Lisajm

Lisajm Member

Hi claire
    You cannot have 3 bars a day due to the increased carb content - you can only have 1 per day.
    Im just starting week 3 and i was only just allowed to buy the bars
    Lisa x

17. Tiggemma

Tiggemma Silver Member

You're not meant to have the bars straight away. (2nd or third week). You can have three a day but only if two are the lemon ones. But having said that it doesn't mean it won't work just that things might be a bit slower. Also I found that at the beginning (week 3) I was excited about having something the chew on but the bar just made me hungry.

I have heard of some consultants being ok with people doing this.

18. Clairioushilarious

Clairioushilarious Full Member

My CDC recently asked Cambridge if it was ok for one of her clients to have three bars a day. They told her that there was no medical reason why not, but that one of the side effects could be quite a lot of flatulence. I'm not sure what they said about the rate of weight loss or about ketosis.

19. claire2010

claire2010 Full Member

U can have three lemon bars a day.

20. claire2010

claire2010 Full Member

I have done the diet before and hate the shakes and soups my consultant is happy for me start on three a day. I have holiday booked in July on the 27th how much can I have lost by then I have a lot to lose ten stone

21. Mabs

Mabs Member

Everyone will react differently I'm sure - but when I've done the diet previously anymore than one bar a day gave me really bad wind and terrible diarrhoea as well!