Bars...

sugar_snap123

ok so i am allowed bars from sunday..

what flavours are there??
quite excited!

Do they contain more calories???

xx

You're only allowed them from week 3, not week 2!
So a week on Sunday. :)

I've avoided them as much as possible, I've only had the chocolate bar and I hated it, haha.
So not much help really. :p

oh shucks.

my CDC said i can have them from week 2 !!!!

do they contain more cals?? how comes from week 3 on then? strange?

x

I have had the bars from day 1 and i love all of them,

Here is a list below of them

Malt Toffee - covered in milk choc
Caramel - covered in milk choc
Chocolate - covered in milk choc
Orange - covered in plain choc

Peanut Crunch – milk chocolate
Cranberry Crunch – milk chocolate

My fav is the cranberry crunch

what are the flavours??

x

Bars from week 3 onwards ... flavours:

choc
malt toffee
caramel
orange
cranberry crunch
peanut crunch

all covered in milk choc except orange which is in plain choc.

Slightly more cals and carbs ... but lovely! I cut up all the bars into little pieces, stick in separate bags and put in freezer. Then each day I have my bag of Cambridge revels!

would it hurt to have them from week 2 onwards?

i need to chew - that is what is making me cheat tiny bits here and there lol.
how many more cals + carbs would it add to my day roughly?
im in ketosis and have been since day 3 :S
soooo... advice pleaseee :p

x

If you need to chew have you tried "cooking" any of your packs? CD crisps or muffins - there's a sticky thread up yonder with recipes, might see you through another week and the extra variety might help ward off the cheating :)

yeah i tried freezing my chocolate one as suggested... tried the muffins. Didn't like them :(

i literally only like the vegetable, tomato and chicken and mushroom soup... and the mint choc and cuppuchino shakes! Its so boring when u have them a lot i guess lol.

so adding a bar a day in week 2 is out of the question then?
:(
x

Ive had them from week 2. I have 1 a day.
orange bar 172 cals per bar , carbs 24.7g.
peanut bar 175 cals, carbs12.8g.
cranberry 159 cals, carbs13.7g.
caramel 172 cals, carbs 24.7g.
they are the only bars i have at the mo.

ok... i still don't know whether i should have one a day or not..?

will it hinder my weight that much?

x

no they dont - you have to make them from the shake and soup packs by adding less water and microwaving them etc...

i dont really like the taste!!!
xx

You could still try crisps with the savoury packs and the Chicken & Mushroom made into "stuffing" is my favourite thing in the world right now lol:eek:

I dont have the bars tbh as i really only liked the peanut one and it makes me fart uncontrollably:p

haha. fair enough. ok well i've emailed my CDC back saying what she thinks about adding bars... and given her my order with bars and also provided her with what i want if she thinks bars are out of the question right now... even though i am sure she said u can add them after week 1... hmm.
i dont think my muffin turned out right anyway... and i used the banana pack, which was kinda gross.
are the crisps crunchy?? and does the stuffing actually look like stuffing???

xx

lol a bit like me peeing uncontrollably, im only in my 6th day and im on the tetras i actually made the banana drink hot and it were quite nice lol, my m8 feathers was tryin to get back on cd and failed :-( so im buying what she has left of her tetras as she had bought a months supply so i started the cd on sunday there, i had went on the diet before about 3 weeks ago even tho i were loaded with flu and thought i could do but soon learned the hard way and had to stop so attempt no.2 and 100% fully fit this time lol

haha. fair enough. ok well i've emailed my CDC back saying what she thinks about adding bars... and given her my order with bars and also provided her with what i want if she thinks bars are out of the question right now... even though i am sure she said u can add them after week 1... hmm.
i dont think my muffin turned out right anyway... and i used the banana pack, which was kinda gross.
are the crisps crunchy?? and does the stuffing actually look like stuffing???

xx

Yep the crisps are cruncy...if you use the tomato pack the texture is slightly different than if you use any of the other flavours, more biscuity is the best way i can describe it, but def still cruncy. And i think the stuffing looks pretty stuffingy :) Sometimes though i find on this diet everything is relative lol;)

And cooking these things is often a case of trial and error, so try playinmg about with amounts of water and cooking times etc if it doesnt quite work out first go :D

lol.

mehh. does it hinder the weight loss when u add the bars? do things seem to slow down a bit??
xx

having the bars dosn't seem to of altered my losses. ( wk 2+3 had problems with cdc so not the diets fault for rubbish losses) see losses below hunni.

yeah i can see what u mean... thats why i wondered if it hindered (obviously didnt realise the circumstance and jumped ahead)

well, we shall see what the ol' CDC says. Havnt really spoken to her... she text me on day 2 or 3 saying remember the water and to stick to my guns coz its worth it.. and other than that i havnt heard from her... only today coz i text her saying "5 pounds in 5 days wohoo" lol ... and then she simply emailed me the order form!!!

so i'm quite alone other than this forum!
x

Back