Bars...

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Pretika, 29 September 2008 Social URL.

1. Pretika

Pretika Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st13lb
    Current Weight:
    11st9.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3.2lb(1.92%)
    Diet:
    Metabolic Balance Plan
    HI All. I hope that you are all well. I am on day 13 of SS. I have my second WI tomorrow and I was wondering that now I am nearly completed my second week I can move on to the bars... However I read that you dont lose as much weight with the bars. Is this true??

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. SO MUCH TO LOSE!

SO MUCH TO LOSE! Must do it this time

Start Weight:
    19st9lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st11lb
    Lost(%):
    5st9lb(28.73%)
    Diet:
    CD ss+
    Hey hun,i think you can move to the bars on week 3.they dont agree with everyone when it comes to weight loss.i found that they did hinder mine,but i really like them so im going to try and have one every other day instead of every day,everyone differs though so maybe just give them a try,
    elaine

4. MunchMarie

MunchMarie not so str8 or narrow!!

Start Weight:
    25st2lb
    Current Weight:
    18st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st10lb
    Lost(%):
    6st10lb(26.7%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Yeah my cdc doesnt want me to have bars ever! she said that a lot of her slimmers have either not lost much or the bars have felt so like real chocolate that it has sent them 'off the wagon'. But i had such a big loss this week i persuaded her to let me just have 1 so i could try them and have something to chew for a change - was a bit disappointed to be honest i was expecting it to be amazing - probably because it was forbidden lol

5. Pretika

Pretika Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st13lb
    Current Weight:
    11st9.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3.2lb(1.92%)
    Diet:
    Metabolic Balance Plan
    Thanks!! I think that I will stay away then !

6. Bananas

Bananas Gold Member

Start Weight:
    11st2lb
    Current Weight:
    11st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slim & Save
    Hiya

Well I find the bars to be too moreish! I like the chocolate one and the malt toffee ones but they do leave you wanting more! So now I'm only going to get one bar a week and have it on WI day.

They are nice though :)

Last edited: 29 September 2008
  7. Fuffa

Fuffa Member

Start Weight:
    11st13lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I always found the bars to be quite good.They never slowed down my weightloss and I used to have one bar a day.Try them there isn't any harm.

8. susan70

susan70 Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    I think the bars are lush, wel too lush I only have 1 a every 2weeks on my wi night coz if I bought more I would eat them all in one go.lol

9. Cuddly

Cuddly Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    The bars are really nice I have one every day - don't think they've done me much harm.

10. Jillian

Jillian Full Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    yes, you dont lose as much on the bars. it's much slower.but personally I enjoyed the bars.and found them filling.it's great when on maintenace you feel half normal getting to eat real food !! I loved the bars with a cup of tea.
    [​IMG]

11. minilady

minilady Gold Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
    Having 1 bar a day shouldn't effect weight loss. The only negative effects I have come across are in some people they can aggrevate constipation and of course there's the wind :eek:;)

I personally had 1 bar a day and loved them, my losses were always good.

Some of my clients just have a couple a week and have them if they are going out or just as a treat. I think they're worth trying as for some they make the diet a whole lot more bearable.

Tracey
    x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.