• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

bars

jh1986

curlywurly1234

Cambridge Consultant
Hey..
its me again. .lol..
I had the toffee for the first time today. it wasnt my favourite.
I love the chocolate ones.. i guess we all like different..
You are right we can only have one a day. I tend to have it at lunchtime well about 2ish.
I have heard some people chop the bars up and have them throughout the day.. which i have never done but sounds like quite a good idea.
Hope that helps a little x

jh1986

ok thanx curly you've been a great help to me on here lol xx

Lily

Gold Member
I chop one up, bung it in the freezer for an hour, and then have a mini-feast in front of the telly, LOL.

Highlight of my day at the moment (God, I'm a sad muppet...) :D :D

I also found it overwhelming to try and eat a full bar initially, I cut it into a number of pieces and slowly worked my way up over a few days.
I think I could now eat half a bar, and this would be fine with me, as i could complement it with had a sachet.

slinkysarah2b

wants big losses!
Yum yum, can't wait to have the bars again! Enjoy... x

Ibizamad

Loving losing
I tried the caramel one for the first time yesterday and although the initial taste was nice, after chewing for a while the taste became disgusting and left a horrible yukky mouth. I hope this was just the caramel one as I am relying on the bars being nice to take to work next week!
I'll try another one today.
It's weird how your tastes change so quickly too - I loved the oriental chilli soup at first, but it now makes me gag. Thank goodness for toffee and walnut and capuccino!
Sarah

Jaycey

Post-Menopausal Maniac!
I chop one up, bung it in the freezer for an hour, and then have a mini-feast in front of the telly, LOL.

Highlight of my day at the moment (God, I'm a sad muppet...) :D :D
That's what I do (and no, you're not! :)). It's like lots of separate chewy sweets then, isn't it? I make mine last at least half an hour if I can, and have a big black coffee with it. Then I feel I've had something! :D

Note to newbies:- Chop up before you freeze - otherwise you'll end up hacking away with a meat cleaver, probably removing part of your finger in the process!! :eek: :ambulance: